Enlisted Holiday Sale!

enlisted_3Ymqtk2Xi6
buying 3x:
enlisted_nSPAv4V3nD
would be probably way more economical and you would still have some kind of BAR on your MG gunners but with usual 7 man squad instead 5 man

5 Likes

usual bug with the store while showcasing premium guns

It was like this 2 years ago:

You must spend your gold order cards first…

THEN you can buy with gold half off.

Whish I’d spent my cards first…

Yeah, I noticed that wasn’t your point so I deleted my reply. (Cuz spam reason)

What?

Nooooooooooo

My “Tea Boo” heart is weeping. I hope on pc it’s 50% off :grimacing:

1 Like

i assume mg30 is also br3? i cant see it being br4 tbh (i havent login today so i dont know for now)

No, it is BR2.

it’s too crappy to be at BR3

oh no way that amazing i might buy that

2 Likes

really? i remember getting my hand on one and it decent

eh i will try it when i get on

im gonna bet it rof is 800 or more

Yeah, it definitely is. I gave my warmod G98 to engineers in that squad. Geat combination for pretty good BR2 line up. Thank god mp 40 and 38 are BR2 now.

2 Likes

I wonder what were they thinking by putting it on “”“sale”“” while still having BR of IV LOL it’s a pay 2 lose squad with insane price of almost 4k gold. I don’t feel much of incentive to buy those old “rare” squads with no discount since we also have gold weapon order sale at -50% where you can get similar or better guns at much less of a price. Just because they have premium xp doesn’t mean they are worth paying $30+

6 Likes

Yeah I know unfortunately l, the only reason I play this update is because British in other fronts

1 Like

is this the mp40 with 2 mag strap to each other? if so wow it just a mp40 but reload fast really didnt deserve to be br4

Yeah it reloads one faster and then i think it’s a normal slow reload on both mags.

This twinmag mechanics just sucks currently. You’ll always have to complete deplete first mag, otherwise it would not work.

maybe if we get more twin mag gun this might be fix but idk if there is other ww2 gun with twin mag

i have a vague memory of stg44 with twin mag from MOH airborne but maybe i remember it wrong

Quite sad that the Lewis Gun Squad didn’t make a comeback😔was hoping I’d have another chance at snagging them.

Roll back the merger. No gold will i spend until you do 38,000 players

agree

i mean it did get remove a little bit before merge so maybe it might be back next christmas (it br3 btw same with mg13 drum)

1 Like