Engineer’s Day

They literally said that they are gonna start doing more events, you need to calm down and not get so worked up over a decorated hammer.

3 Likes

Can you guys implement some kind of discussion page where players can talk about certain topics with the devs? Like the forums are great, but talking amongst other players only yields certain ideas being generated. Being able to run certain elements past devs in the brainstorming process may help to better refine ideas before they are then passed up the line.

Just a thought.

Oof, people on the forum are toxic enough to talk directly to the devs. I dunno, it’s my personal opinion, that’s why they use people like Keo, instead of being them the ones who run the forum.

Nice little event Mr @1942786 thank you

@philipp306
All good was explained in roadmap

2 Likes

This one is a small event, imo developers cant do always big event or otherwise they become tho “normal” an event usually is something special

1 Like

My point is more like a weekly Q&A with a topic. Giving developers a way to collect people’s inputs about that topic, as well as players getting the thoughts on it from the developers’ standpoint!

strangelly, i see more rally points build in the battles than before, what a mistery hahahahah

3 Likes

Yeah I know, doesn´t mean they need to start another event the day after the last one ended. That´s all I´m saying.

Oh you new here? Because acting retarted is what most of us do here.

1 Like

That’s understandable
a game mode to please players who want historical accuracy might make everyone happy
just as long as it doesn’t split the player base again

since you guys did engineers day in the past does this mean we are going to get the new Zealander squad available later?

1 Like

cool event but I think people were destroying my rally points so people would spawn on theirs which was annoying as I know they weren’t destroyed by the enemy

1 Like

I have a new suggestion. Dear Fox:
Why don’t we publish today the parts that the developers have already decided on, or even reveal some parts of the amendment bill that have not yet been completed?
By adding multiple discussion sessions, an attempt is made to allow players and developers to come to as much reconciliation as possible about what has been changed.
The first announcement is like a paper only write a title, it leaves limited room for the player’s imagination and argument.
I hope that the developers will be able to announce today the “Abstract and Introduction” , and some of the “The research and its conclusions” that have already been decided, so that the developers can get more ideas and suggestions for what has been developed as they work on the rest of the content. This is where developers can get more ideas and input into the developed content as they develop other parts.
Rather than having to complete the whole paper and then present and defend it to the players.
And, in doing so, it will not once again damage credibility.
The developers(not you, my fox) has had too many missed appointment delays. If this was a date, the girl would probably be more likely to give up

I am a Virgin cat who has never dated a girl, but I feel that the community is going to be even more confused if that Fox provides bits and pieces of information. Because even if the details of the plan are finalized, I think the details could change many times before the overall design of the plan is complete.
I will wait for the devblog like a child approaching Christmas. :partying_face:

1 Like

Nice event and it’s great to see engineering being encouraged through events. Thanks for this.

2 Likes

well i will say this now but i will be destroying ammo box that arent mine now dont be mad i just need it to be done then yall can get yours later so we do what we must since people destroy my rally for no reason after all

that happen to me yesterday btw so yea it a little revenge

Just build your box further than 10m from another one.

nice :+1:

hey keo i really appreciate additional discounts :+1:t2:

with task having prerequisites it is actually pretty bad. simply cant be done in few battles specially with tasks requiring your or enemy team input (like using your ammo boxes, or enemy actually using tanks so you can destroy them).
if event actually enabled concurrent tasks to be done, it would be good event, but having them set in stages makes it bad. for clearing some stages i would need 15-20 battles and i simply dont play that much in 2-3 days.