EM-2 Allies only Assault rifle

I’m quite afraid of this myself.

I do want post war stuff. But I don’t want to see cold war vs ww2…

Ass44 is already a real stretch as it is. Imagine real ak47 (we almost have it already)

2 Likes

we… do already have those:

( my own versions of the ak 103 with drum mag )

there’s also the normal ak and akm

( we have Scars, M4s, Mp5s, UMP45s, Augs, Spas 12s and even a Barret )

imo, i wouldn’t mind modern enlisted.

the event was fun.

and at this point, would kinda be pretty much like most titles out there, with the exception of having squads.

so if ww2 fails, i think modern could be a solution.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly my only issue here.
Adding random post war weapon make no sense atm. There’s no “environment” for it currently.
In future? Why not.

2 Likes

Well that’s fair enough all things considered

Personally I’d like to see the game expand a bit into things like the Korean War and Vietnamese War, BUT, have them entirely separated from each other (I just want to destroy T-34-85’s with my Pershing and finally be immortal like the Krauts)

It’d be cool for certain. Enlisted could lend itself well to the Cold War Proxies, and Korean War and Vietnamese War games are rare. Plus with DF’s policy on prototypes we could see some really interesting and wacky Cold War prototypes in the game

Just, for the love of everything, don’t make me fight some sort of T-55 or some crap like that with my Pershing. WT’s bad enough with its battle ratings. I don’t need mid Cold War and my late WWII mixing together
This is the only time segregation under the idea “separate but equal” is a good thing. Lol

Yes, from that fun modern event (I quite liked it).

I just don’t want to see modern ak, or even cold war ak, vs stg44 for example :confused:

2 Likes

My 76 Jumbo fighting a Leopard I (that HEATFS will immediately OP me through my front armor)
My Heavy Pershing Variants fighting ATGM’s
My Patton’s fighting APFSDS

1 Like

ok i was wrong it’s main line vehicle after the 2c

1 Like

Yes, that’s exactly why I stopped playing WT.

2 Likes

well i bet the stg44 gonna be premium if we ever get vietnam war (just like how owen become premium for tunisia)

I went to bed last night 19k RP away from the first Abrams
I will literally unlock the Abrams tank once I get home from work
It has been a long, PAINFUL journey

1 Like

who hurt you as a child

My biological father, neglect

1 Like

В конце 1943 года начались работы по созданию ручных пулемётов под новый промежуточный патрон 7,62 мм обр. 1943 г. Полигонные испытания этих патронов показали, что убойная сила пули и кучность боя удовлетворительны на дистанции до 800 м. Эта дальность, как показал боевой опыт, вполне достаточна для ручных пулемётов. В проектировании ручных пулемётов под новый патрон принимали участие Дегтярёв, Симонов, Судаев и другие конструкторы

В 1944 году на конкурсных испытаниях вперёд вышел образец конструкции Дегтярёва, известный как РД-44. Пулемёты РД-44 до конца войны были изготовлены малой серией и проходили испытания в войсках. Вскоре после войны модернизированный вариант этого пулемёта, адаптированный под ставший стандартным патрон 7,62×39 мм, был принят на вооружение Советской армии как «Ручной пулемёт системы Дегтярёва (РПД)»

You can most likely read Russian so enjoy your fantasy RPD that was tested, Accepted, and sent for field tests

Wow, wikipedia, amazing /s

That doesn’t mean accepted.
Accepted means mass produced, assigned military index and issued to combat units.

Which it was not.

1 Like

Accepted not into service but means it was accepted from the competition and then sent for a field test to troops later on you can read RPD which is a modification of RD-44 that was accepted for service in 1948 that’s enough for me knowing that RD-44 existed during ww2

And never actually issued to combat units. End of story. Not used in WW2.

T-50 was used in WW2, M2 was used in Pacific.

Yea seriously this guys going off about a gun that was concepted literal days before the war in Europe ended but we still don’t have belt-fed MGs for the Germans (or any nation besides the US with the 1919A6)

2 Likes

I don’t mind experimental weapons or weapons that push the threshold of the timeline a little bit AS LONG as they were worked on DURING the war

The Stg 45 was developed during the war, but finalized after the war so it gets a pass for example

If it was made explicitly after the war then no

1 Like

well I, too think that as long as it existed it can be added at this point HA does not mean sh*t . Enlisted Is like a theme party the theme of Party is ww2 as long as you (in this case gun)wears appropriate clothes it should be allowed

This