Economy

I feel like this is the virtual version of Bidenomics, and I’ve picked up the term “Gaijinomics” for it. Get used to it and strap yourself in. It’ll be a bumpy ride. Get ready for the financial railing of a lifetime. Lol. Honestly I’m just used to it at this point. The Enlisted economy seems fine to me. But, I operate different from the rest of you and spend my ES in much different patterns. Plus I almost never upgrade my weapons other than using upgrade orders…but, that’s just me. Apparently
Seriously, stop trying to drop some 100k on a single squad. It’ll help your funds, trust me

wanna-hear-a-joke

7 Likes

Just bought this earlier this month. I am very much a poor now. I’ll barely be able to pay rent cause I get paid before it’s due. Lol

Me: tells me not to drop 100k on a squad in a game
Also me: drops 1k on an AR-10 upper, lower, front and rear sight posts, 200 rounds of ammo, and 2 25 round mags

3 Likes

I’m moreof a vintage collector guy, but nice piece!

2 Likes

You mean it gets worse?

Oh man I’d LOVE some old firearms. Unfortunately old firearms are often expensive out the rear and I make ~$11.70 an hour. Life is fun. Why are all the fun and cool guns so darn expensive?

Well for whatever reason DF seems willing to fold here and there when all these people demand their desires be met. Some small stuff here and there. Cheaper upgrading and getting bonuses so far. It’ll be interesting what happens from this point as clearly everyone’s still very butthurt and demanding DF do MORE to appease them. I’m genuinely surprised any folding was done at all. I expected a gradual decline like Gaijin did with WT. Still though, I’d say we take our wins and go home. No need to continuously and aggressively push DF on the same thing when they’ve given ground on it. Especially with how everyone’s jumping on them like rabid dogs when it comes to the economy

That too little man!
What is the house invader comes and he has 201 ammo?
Erwin Rommel once said “In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine”
You should take note!

2 Likes

Did Rommel predict both his and Germany’s defeat in WW2? Dang, I’m absolutely flabbergasted.

1 Like

2 Likes

What part of “I’m poor” you not understand? I’ll get more when I can. Lol. Never enough ammo

2 Likes

ah too bad… i was so looking forward to that 20$ bet :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol. Yeah not gonna happen unfortunately. I need money to pay rent first and foremost