Dynamic hangars!

look nice, but there is a software problem:
Me and many others dont have the userGameMods folder and simply making it yourself leads to the game crashing on start.

when i start practice mode it works fine, dont know how it will workk about regular game yet

Hi, here is a solution:

1. Delete “userGameMods” if you created one.
  2. Start ModEditor.bat (it’s located in game folder)
  3. Create any scene with it.
  4. After that “userGameMods” should be created and you can close editor.
  5. Download hangar you want and put in “userGameMods”
  6. Restart the game if it was launched.
  7. Should be working smoothly afterwards.
4 Likes

Yeah when will they add this to console ?

1 Like

perfect help!

Why didn’t you mention Scav_Sergei’s hangar works? His works are equally outstanding, with rich content and details!
Each scene is designed independently, with rich and diverse details.
For a creator, losing twice can really blow their confidence and creative desire.

“Heroes Of Stalingrad” release! [Custom Hangar] - English speaking section / Mods - Enlisted

3 Likes

Why are you ignoring the question from console players

1 Like

wait a second, am I the only one seeing that German female medic in one of those pictures?

nope. your eyes does not deceive you.

it’s a custom made “soldier” that i made in 5 seconds because i wasn’t sure to put another generic camouflaged luftwaffe boy or a cheese ( spunftarn ) soldier.

so to change a bit, i decided to stick a nurse.
( which it’s not official. those are made up soldiers from personal selection as the cosmetics are inside the game, but not tied with the selection i made, the only one that are somewhat presents, were the paratroopers)

some blue boys,

then i added some volgs, ( aka spunftarn camouflage cheese boys )

and some luftwffe camouflaged guys:

( as it’s an airfield )

but even those i slighlty changed them to give them variety ( and let people know that customiztion could be limitless if only devs would allow us :point_right: :point_left: )

4 Likes

Probably Console players wont be able to use these Mods. The Problem here isnt Gaijin but its Microsoft and Sony.

1 Like

I had userGameMods, and I have puted there file many times without any result.
Also I have tried steps You propsed but again, its just dont working.
Should I do something with louncher or idk switch something in options to allow it working?
Iam rather bad with computers;]