Do you want Enlisted to be like Insonzo, for me its a no

multiple time, or is ->supposed to be me talking, if so you try this
“stop demanding that enlisted be like isonzo!!!” and add something to imply that that is what i said
otherwise it looks like this
“Kriegerfuast007, stop demanding that enlisted be like isonzo!!!”

images

Kriegerfaust007-> stop demanding that enlisted be like isonzo!!!

that is you saying krigerfaust007 said stop demanding that enlisted be like isonzo!!!
that is you asking kriegerfaust007 not to ask for enlisted to be like insonzo

ffs learn english.

exactly what i said. you obviously dont understand the sentence.

→ where is that in English

idk how you think that this sentence means this:

this is you asking other people to stop demanding for enlisted to be like isonzo.

exactly what i said. you obviously dont understand the sentence.
no its not

also
https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/aj9kkh/what_is_up_with_the_nobody_meme/

“This means talking”
→ this does not, the arrow thing does not mean talking

I did not mean people were asking by name but in general

Enlisted is part sim part arcade people are constantly wanting it to be like RO2 or HAG from what i can tell games far more on the simulation scale like Insonzo

ffs when i have to defend meme cause you dont understand english…

11279780594_048769a9f5

ok show me in English where an arrow depicts people talking, perhaps in Dickens where it has tiny time
Tiny Tim → God bless Us, Every One!
yes i remember the classic way Dickens wrote

when this meme

turns into you overthinking… tell me by your analysis what is the meaning of first sentence and in that context what is the meaning of second sentence.

no idea, maybe both of us should take English classes together

Yea I think if this go on for a long time it might get closed (talking about the topic getting close not the game btw)

we can only hope

idk the game kind of encourages it with the quick deaths and fairly leathal ammunition.

at least it struck me as such when I first tried this game a few years ago (had to take a long break due to some hardware issues…)…

yeah; RO1 and 2 really kind of made me think a lot about how “atmospheric” a multiplayer game could be… Though there were issues… Unreal 3 wasn’t very good on AMD hardware, at least not the kind I had. I think the thing that stuck with me the most was how well I found the ‘no ADS unless bipod-deployed’-system along with class limits and sparse class equipment made for balance…
though there were obviously some drawbacks IMO.

Curious if a setting like Foxhole (Fictional world, fictional factions tech levels are like early 1930’s for the most part) would work better at alieviating a lot of the issues I’ve had with the subgenre.

I don’t really want to play the game of slowly targeting a single pixel dot.
One dream is to just play a FPS with reasonably realistic, reasonably immersive, and reasonably casual content, like Battlefield1942’s forgotten hope mod. However, no game has yet managed to achieve that; Enlisted comes relatively close, but is badly balanced by P2W.

1 Like

What I want is a game similar enough to RO2, but a little bit more fast-paced. Enlisted used to be like that; now it’s turning into some kind of CoD or something like that, I don’t know

1 Like

After eeading the comments I have no idea what is happening here. So I’ll give the safe answer:
I’d like enlisted to be a bit more slow paced and more open. We have tons of guns, vehicles and mechanics but many of them aren’t worth using because of how fast and cramped the game is.

3 Likes

TLDR;
OP hallucinates that people who play enlisted confuse enlisted with isonzo and wants them to play other games. he as brave defender of enlisted purity has noticed increased trend on forum with suggestions that would make game move more towards isonzo and he is against it.

3 Likes