Do you understand the Implications of the new BR?, This is what you have asked for

Definitely not what I want. The entire system lacks balance and totally abandons historicity. After the merge, we can see Moscow Vg1-5 vs. Mosin m1944, but the balance has not improved. In fact, it’s the same as pre merge. The problems of t3476 vs pz2 still exists and we may even see kt vs t3476.In fact, the equipment of br3 players is not as good as that of the beginners in the pre merge Berlin campaign, but they will face fully armed br5 veterans in the future.
Someone may say, we can match the players of br2-4 together to solve the problem.But I think this further exacerbates the suffering of low br players, as there may be situations where heavy tanks(like jumbo,panthers) vs light tanks in br2-4, and br4’s light weapons are even more crushing on br2. A rough and general BR matchmaking system is completely irresponsible, and there should be a more detailed matchmaking system. I elaborated on a wonderful idea on my post yesterday, which is to determine the matchmaking result by calculating the total value of your infantry weapon’s br value. The br value of each weapon is determined by their battle performance. Therefore, limiting the total performance of your weapons is the optimal solution for balance, Instead of roughly placing br1-3, 3-5 weapons directly in one basket. I personally suggest to replace the current br matchmaking system by matchmaking system based on the total value of the player’s infantry equipment (calculated using the three infantry squads with the highest br in your queue). The game will be more balanced. Tank/Aircraft are calculated separately, and the final matching result is determined by the highest br of light weapons, tanks, and aircrafts.

1 Like