Disappointement

HI.

So after a bit of time i’ve decided to come back to Enlisted. Figured out all the new BR system and stuff and set my teams to be BR2/BR3 just to remind myself how to play before i jump to higher tier. Also i dont have yet most weapons/vehicles unlocked, etc, etc.

How surprised i was seeing STG and MKB weapons in BR3 match. These are BR5 weapons… How come people use them in lower rank matches? Is Gaijin still not able to do their game properly??? Seriously what a joke it is. I am so disappointed.

1 Like

BR 3 can be in BR 1-3 matches, or in BR 3-5 matches

so u telling me that entire br1=5 matchmaking is a joke ?? Since you can bring OP br5 weapons/vehicles to medium lvl br3 ? :DD well done Gaijin… well done… You shown again how great you are with your games :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes it’s a joke.
I was just in a BR5 battle vs Germany as USA BR3.
No fun. But I did my best. We lost. Sorry @ErikaKalkbrenner
My BR3 planes got wasted quickly by the better equipped enemy.
Next time I wont try anymore and will have to desert when I’m put in a battle of 2 BR higher than mine.

BTW before that I was send to the Pacific twice also as BR3 against highly motivated Japanese BR4.
That also didn’t work out well, I’m afraid.

No idea what you think that means.

Just like you can bring OP BR3 equipment to a BR1 game.

Right - so you are completely happy seal clubbing BR1 with BR3… in fact you’ll desert from games where that is not the case…, but it is totally unfair for you to be clubbed at BR3 by BR5… got it…

i mean what’s the point of making br based weapons/vehicles if you can bring br5 gear to br3 match and own the game… also apply to br3 to br1 … as many combinations as u wish… in my understanding entire “BR system” should work this way “you unlock br3 gear - u participate in br3 matches WITHOUT any br4/5 users - which suppose to be in br4/5 matches”
AND no i wouldnt be happy clubbing br1 with br3… i wanted this to match perfectly BR of weapons = BR of matches… but its clearly not the case in this game…
Again thank you Gaijin for ruining another of your game. Guess you didnt learn from mistakes done in War Thunder.

2 Likes

not a single tiger II was present.

the only reason we lost, was because no one beside me and another dude were on points.

but, that’s just part of enlisted.

sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

1 Like

They make these annoying mixed tier systems, because it forces you to grind for tier V. Running max tier is the only way you can avoid being gimped into a higher bracket. Running low tier is all well and good, but it exists to annoy you into wanting high tier.

2 Likes

well after newest update br3 can match with all br1-br5 battles :slight_smile: another screw up from pathetic company like Gaijin is… They will never learn :slight_smile:

Same Warhead, All of my us squads are BR 2 except my signal corps and we get slaughtered, had to remove my signal corps and replace it with another BR 2 squad in order to have fun for now. I might be an OG tester, but haven’t played this game in a fat minute.

BR3 is a gamble. If you choose that, it means you maybe facing entire BR line ups.
Just quit if you met BR5s players.

saldly with this system there is alota deserting to seal club,they do need to change the system and tighten up the rules,mm and br system…poor new baby steam seals, the vets clubing arms are going to get tired.

1 Like

And good. Gaijin deserves to have all the players abandoning them. Dont give them any money… they’re not worth it. They didnt learn and they will never do it.

1 Like

There is no sometime win or sometimes lose, you pretty much lose 99% of tge time playing Axis in NA server due dogshite the playerbase is