Dident get the TANK I BOUGHT

If you have an older version of the T3485D5T Squad and Tank
Then you should be able to directly use silver coins to unlock the new version of the squad.
You can check on the development tree to see if you can unlock it directly.

Another little friendly reminder
If you are new to the Soviet Union
Before you could arm every squad with level 3 anti-tank rocket launchers and automatic weapons
It is highly not recommended to equip it at level 3
Because you risk being hunted at level 5 and depriving your teammates of a chance to get better allies

The game really should gray out the squad with a tooltip on hover that says, you do not own this squad.

Another one of those things that is really poor and not new player friendly with the current UI.

Cool Thanks

Thank you good point

I agree
Thanks man

LOL
Yep thats me every time
Jumping the gun LOL

How did you get the picture of that tank IS 2 to come up
I don’t have that tank in my QUE
Only where you buy it for Gold

As I already said

Select any soviet tanker squad you have and click on the vehicle, once in the hangar press the bottom

“Unavailable for the squad”

And all the faction tank purchased or not show up

Also next time you purchase a gold vehicle as I already said look to your left for what squad you need for use it

I bought another tank that said it had a squad and I never got it I didnt even bother reporting it because when I do you guys tell me I did something wrong I bought it with a golden tank pass about 3 weeks ago im sure it is in my records somewhere but I dont even remember who to complain to Im so discusted

What tank?