DF yall screwed up T5 Germany

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

first time?

beside, germany already has pretty much everything.

so beside iconic sidegrades for larping, they don’t really need much.

Germany could still get some proper fighter bombers and better MGs still.
There are suprisingly few fighters with a payload that is decent for high BR.
Outside of BR 1 and 2 there are like only 2 fighter equiped with bombs and one with rockets.

And even there you basicly have the choice of a BF 109 with sub par cannon and 4 50kg or the G55 with 2 100kg.
In this regard germany is really falling behind in that regard with now every othere faction having the 2 250kg option.

As for the MGs it is just stupid that the faction most known for their MGs is lacking in that department because of dispersion and exessive firerate paired with low ammo + the only weapon in the entire game that gains even more dispersion on shooting.

6 Likes

Coof coof, did You forgot about the mg 15 the fastest German machine gun? Ye Germany is a little bit dksbalanced but not for start crying, Japan had and its having the same problem since they were added and they never said anything

Unfortunately this is the only way which Darkflow can balance the game.

If one faction has 80 % win-rate and another only 50 %, they give something new to that weaker faction to give it a temporary boost in a player-base.

No i did not forget about it.

also no gold grenade launcher nor beltfeed mg and no tech tree spaa

1 Like

BR5 Germany is bad but Japan BR5 is just a bot farm those matches are completely hopeless.

You have zero chance to win since your team = 1-3 players and enemy team 6-9 players
Murricans keep spamming T20, Stinger, M2 Carbine, m1919 and act surprised why nobody wants to play against them.

2 Likes

the one with a stupid big recoil even with perk?, oh yes nice

2 Likes

glory to the emperor,my friend

people cry for germany, but japs are even worse and still nobody take care of us, even if we try show stuff for add to tech, premiun or event…

It has slowest reload of all Axis mgs, it has just 75 rounds while Ruskies get 100/150, American gets 100 or 200, Japan gets 100. It has a massive dispersion and bad recoil which make it worse than a BR3 MGs, while RD-44/Maxim and a Stinger can spam for days and still hit half of the shots. High rof is worthless if you can’t hit anything.

5 Likes

Its trash, I use MG42 in BR5 instead.

5 Likes

we should have a mg-42 beltfeed at least for tech but people say “don’t you have enough with the mg-15 or cönders?” lol

1 Like

is your mg42 not already belt fed?

you mean the SUBMACHINE gun cönders?, because the real cönders machine gun would look like this
Captura de pantalla 2024-07-09 021612 so no, actually we are lacking of that and other things, but I can accept Germany have lot of stuff and I would gladly get rid of a lot of things for introduce better ones

1 Like

oh i’m more poking at the fact people want a belt fed mg42 when it’s already belt fed in game (you can see it in the reload)

I know what you mean, and you know what I mean about “beltfeed” my friend, sadly jokes like this many won’t get it lol

1 Like

So i’m confused, not with the mg 15, i’m talking about the mg 34 and 42 which one is better?