Demobilization of squad,小队遣返功能

小队遣散按键设置的反直觉。点取消容易下意识点成确认。这导致很多玩家之前辛苦获得的小队被误卖。我也成为了受害者。找你们客服解决问题到处推脱。我希望你们开发组可以设置一个找回功能。即便付出一些代价我想其他玩家也能接受。这些小队是我们玩家的心血。开发组能引起重视并尽快答复。希望有遇到和我一样问题的玩家可以在我帖子下积极留言。引起开发组的重视。挽回老玩家的利益。谢谢大家!
Counter-intuitive setting of the squad dismissal button. Clicking Cancel is easy to subconsciously click Confirm. This led to many players’ hard-earned teams being sold by mistake. I also became a victim. Find your customer service to solve the problem and shirk it everywhere. I hope your development team can set up a retrieval function. I think other players can accept it even at some cost. These teams are the efforts of our players. The development team can attract attention and reply as soon as possible. I hope that players who have the same problems as me can leave a positive message under my post. Attract the attention of the development team. Save the interests of old players. Thank you!

9 Likes

I too lost a squad because some UI devs set an ‘Esc’ button to confirm disbanding of a unit.
Gaijin support is unable and unwilling to do anything to redeem this situation.
And community managers all have the best solution of ignoring our problems.

7 Likes

Indeed, in the suqad formation interface, they designed a prominent trash can symbol, and after you enter the squad delete menu, cancel is on the left and confirm is on the right, which is the opposite of the operating logic of Windows. As is well known, Enlisted only supports Windows on PC.

The entire design seems to be intentionally inducing you to delete squad, and these squads are currently unable to be regained through any means. I don’t know what mental state DF programmers were in when designing this system.

5 Likes

Exactly. A player sees red warning and tries to escape as soon as possible.

But “yes” and “no” buttons have switched places by gaijin :ok_hand:

6 Likes

The interface designer is a sadist who deliberately sabotages the project. Then he reads our complaints on the forum and laughs. At least that’s what it looks like.

4 Likes

Using only English will make the forum look more organized :sweat_smile:

Haha, I also accidentally sold an old squad and when I realized it, I froze in front of my computer for five minutes
painful lesson

Can you solve this problem for me? Give my team back. This is a problem caused by your setup. You have been shirking and not solving the problem. Makes me very angry.

It’s not his job he’s just a moderator

Tell him to react with the authorities.

It’s a known issue and we’ll just have to wait for it just like how we have to wait for the bipods and who knows how many other broken things are in this game.

:heart: