Darkflow, stop listening to only the clearly biased US mains when adding or changing things, listen to all players

Ah gotcha

1 Like

it was not you saying flank it,it was other people who said it.yes the low tier SMGs for the axis are better with the stats you listed,their magazine sizes are small,and some have pretty bad recoil,except for the FNAB,which significantly limit their potential,and the late “SMGs” are ARs,so they are more versatile than normal SMGs,and the MKB isn’t powerful enough,and yes it is powerful,to be in the same tier as the STG and MP43/1,and you do get the M2 carbine,which functions in a similar role as the late “SMGs” of germany,but you can put them on most classes,but it is in the rifle line though,and the FG42,unlocekd as the equivalent is best played like a semi auto with emergency full auto,as the recoil isn’t very good on it.

2 Likes

Small mag sizes? Dude we have SMG’s at 700-900 RPM with 30 round mags. Heck one event Thompson’s only 20 rounds. And you wanna talk about recoil? Only reason ours isn’t absolutely atrocious is because of how dang HEAVY our Thompsons are, which had its own drawbacks

All in all? I may choose an American SMG over a Kraut one due to bias, but stat for stat the Kraut ones are pretty consistently better

2 Likes

The issue with ‘just flank’ when attributed to the king tiger (in response to the people saying ‘just flank’ the jumbo) is that

Okay, go into the shooting range and try to detpack or TNT charge the king tiger. See, it doesn’t die very easily. I’ve put them on the roof of the turret, infront of the turret, on the engine deck, even under it. It’s exceptionally durable to flanking attacks.

Remember, as well, the best AT launcher on the american side is the m9 bazooka with a whopping…102mm of pen! Comparatively, the panzerfaust 60 has 180mm and it only goes up from there.

Then look at the sherman jumbo. Aside from the turret, the front armor, and the upper-side armor, it is the same as a regular sherman. This means you can drop detpacks on the engine, on the turret roof, or on the roof in front of the turret. All of this is pretty easy to do, I’ve done it while playing germany. You can also just wing a panzerfaust into the side, since it’s only 76mm thick.

There’s a major disparity in flankability when one is 80mm all around at least and the other one is an uparmored sherman.

Don’t forget, either, that german guns have a lot more penetration than american guns. I’m not sure how it is in enlisted, but in war thunder, the panther’s gun (let alone the king tiger’s) can go right through the front of the jumbo. Let alone angled side shots. No american gun atm can go through the front of the king tiger and they had trouble going through the panther, too.

3 Likes

the beretta 1918 has 20 rounds and 900 RPM,and the sights make aiming with it even harder.the thompson 30 cal does have a small mag size,but the damage makes up for 10 less rounds,the premium squad for the pacific has the same mag size and the subpar damage for 20 rounds,and it is still in the same tier as the other thompsons.do the thompson have the running speed debuff like LMGs?and if it does,weight is broken in this game like historical accuracy,so taking out your knife or axe cancels out the debuff.

I swear you PC players preserve your life too much you should learn to be more suicidal to deal with your problems I think you should probably come to Xbox where you’ll learn suicide attacks are a lot more effective.
Enlisted How To: Gray Zone Filth - Mess Room - Enlisted

2 Likes

Well then it’s a good thing reload speed exist
Geez making me stop watching the new episodes of anime that just came out yesterday just to pull up Enlisted again to make a point

Greasy: 2.7 seconds with its 30 round mag
Owen: 2.7 seconds with its 33 round mag
Beretta: 2.6 seconds with its 25 round mag
OVP: 3.8 seconds with its 25 round mag

Aight what the frick? Italy, do you not know how to make mag guides or something? The frick is the OVP almost 1.5x slower for?

Well ok, you have less rounds in the mag. Whoo we found our trade offs on why these guns are considered equals! Everyone pat yourself on the back. My head hurts now. Probably staring at screens too much today

3 Likes

the Sherman Jumbo has great frontal armor but the gun just can’t compete, no way anyone would ever give up a German 88 for a US 75

The jumbo 76 is in the files, and if it gets added then balance in tank VS tank is going to $hit

Oh no not the American 76 that doesn’t even perform at Panther 75 levels!

1 Like

It still is a cannon that can deal a lot of damage and has good pen, and it can make shooting out barrels and tracks even more cancerous

76mm gun is great though, just don’t expect it front pen Panther Hull, cuz not even Panther 75mm can pen it’s front hull

1 Like

Well nah duh that’s the only thing we can do. Kill enemy tank? Why in the world should our armor be able to do that? Nah, just be a mild annoyance at best

I’ve only played BRs I and II post-merge, but in my experience USSR and Germany are perfectly fine. US is hit or miss, and Japan just suffers.

2 Likes

Don’t make me come over there with my shotgun and M1 w/nade thrower. Lol

Super Pershing is based.

Not only based, but won’t even break balance, it’s not overpowered, is the perfectly opponent to tiger 2 H, and is sexy to boot. Also did take part, albeit for a short while, in real ww2 combat unlike is3 or other stuff.

Don’t diss Pershing because it’s not a German vehicle.

In fact, I ENCOURAGE you to try playing other factions. Maybe you will enjoy Soviets or USA. Maybe you’d enjoy using the Pershing when it’s finally there!

I know I will!!!

5 Likes

yes,I do play a little of the USSR,and I was probably wrong about the super pershing,but the highest tier stuff I have for the US is the M1 garand and M1A1 Thompson,and it will take me ages to get to the pershing’s with just grinding the US everyday,but that isn’t going to happen,so yay for another thing its going to take so stupidly long to get.and I was just skeptical of how well it would preform against the tiger 2,because even small caliber adjustments in cannons make a huge difference in firepower and I was unsure of the armour,it made it sound like it was the jumbo but on crack,and I didnt want to have to aim for even smaller pixels to do any damage to it.

1 Like

90mm was not comparable to long 88, it compares much more to Panthers L70 - however, what made the Pershing and in fact most late war Allied vehicles powerful was access to special ammo that would eventually make German heavy armor obsolete.

Wait.

So you barely play Sovs or USA… and that’s why you were against USA getting into the big leagues?

Not cool, man.

USA needs that to be on par with Soviets and Germany (I do believe Is2 1944 is good enough. Slow reload isn’t enough to say the tank is worthless). Poor Sherman 76 couldn’t take on the fatter cats…

Only relying on CAS and infantry to counter tanks can only be fun for so long.

Heavy metal duels have their charm, you know…

Besides, I want this:

(To be frank, I find this to be absolutely gruesome and it shows how disgusting war is… But it’s an iconic duel.)

1 Like

I played a bit of the US,about 13 or so levels in each campaign,and I’ve played a lot of soviets,and I’m not against them getting good stuff, i just didn’t know how good some stuff was and it just sounded too good,i do want to have some competition,but not have to aim for,like I said,even smaller pixels than the jumbo