CV33 Italian Tankette

Hello, I would like to suggest adding the CV33/L3 tankette for the Italians. This tankette used in the African campaign had different versions for example the one with machine guns, flamethrower or anti-tank rifle (like the L3/33 in war thunder). They were frequently used in the campaign by the Italians as infantry support. It would be an exciting vehicle to have in the Tunisia campaign (especially the version with the flamethrower).

260px-Fiat_Ansaldo

05ba5869008e84dae400a93fbd7ef8ec

16 Likes

It will probably be a premium but yeah it seriously needs to be added as well as the vickers mk IV.

3 Likes

I would definitely like to see more stuff added, and a lot of the stuff I think would fall into the collectors category, because both of these were all definitely interesting were kind of more or less obsolete by the time they got to Tunisia, I might be wrong but I think that the “collectors“ items are kind of considered to be non-competitive but pretty cool kinds of things, like adding a CR 42, or a FW 189, or that New Italian Truck mounted 100 mm gun.

3 Likes

FW 189 is in the game already, it is an event vehicle from last Summer event for the Moscow Campaign.

Ya, so I heard, be great if we could use it in Tunisia, they actually operated over North Africa

1 Like

+1 for this little thing. I am really puzzled why it’s not already in the game as it makes historical sense and would be quite fun to use against infantry.