Controversial opinion

German equipment, in the game, now, is fine. They have bolt action rifles for every occasion, the most infantry based AT options, solid Semi-auto rifle choices. They have probably the best LMG choices at about every BR.
Their sub guns aren’t outstanding, but they also have no serious weaknesses. They have excellent tanks and aircraft.

The complaints that Soviets have this that and the other thing are just the grass being greener on the other side of the fence.

The problem is the same as it’s ever been, it’s not equipment balance; it’s player balance. Which is a tricky problem to solve. The devs are working on it and just because you don’t personally see it happening doesn’t mean it’s not.

Things take time. In the meantime, when your team starts losing, stay in the fight. If you can’t win; you might at least be able to frustrate the seal clubbers by not going down easy.

8 Likes

Next to no recoil, which when using an MP 40 after using Thompson’s for so long is insane

2 Likes

I’d rather use Rexen or Sten than Thomson
Except for the 900-speed version of the event
It’s slightly useful when putting the muzzle of a gun on someone’s face

the real problem here are the URRS mains who cant win against us and they stared to cry here, and devs just dont help because they are russian and they just want to see germany mains suffer, they added mostly events for the allies and urrs for try to force germany mains to change their nation also, so now we litterally have a PvE Mode because there´s not enough players and the german lobbies are fullfield with bots and the lasts germany mains are suffering because there´s is not players for a even make something to the enemies, and here i am considering to start to play with the us because im tired of the stupid bots : / and casuals too because they don´t even build the most simple rally : /

I agree with everything else except with this.

The Soviet MGs are way better imo.

1 Like

the gazelle does frustrate the Lion by giving it indigestion but that does not help the grass eater, the lion is still getting far more out of the exchange

1 Like

Man, that’s some deep shit! :slight_smile:

1 Like

that or meatfraud is a seal clubbing troll, trolls gonna troll lol

Respectfully, I don’t think that’s fair. Just because the devs are Russian, doesn’t mean they are automatically going to make USSR better because nationalism. Honestly, I don’t see any real evidence of that. By the same token; they’re not going to sabotage an entire third of their game (which they want people to play), out of spite.

Except here, the “gazelle” is not dead and the “lion” just gets a slight ego boost, made somewhat less boosting by the fact that they had to work for it.

Well, I am disgusting and live in a cave, but I am not arguing in bad faith.

1 Like

MG13 and ZB are fine though

1 Like

Controversial Opinion:
ZB26 is cooler.

2 Likes

Honestly; not a fan of the ZB-26. The RPM is a bit higher than it needs to be, and doesn’t match the magazine size. Same problems I have with the BARs, actually. Of course; the BARs I usually set in semi and use as a battle rifle (a role it is actually quite competent at in spite of its dispersion) unless they only have the slow auto, and then I use that. On the balance; I’d take the MG34 over any of the BARs any day.

As far as the 1919A6; I think that thing should have a much higher ADS time and a lot more recoil off hand, but no one asked me.

As far as the ZB-26 being cool, I mean, it definitely does have some daka.

MGs that work like MGs in this game are useless, mostly because of their movement penalties and slower ADS.
Normal Soviet and German MGs (strangely mostly in BR3) suck and also have the highest “recoil” across the mg trees. 75 rounds and the Maxim with 100 rounds at least spray and pray around nicely and the M1919A6 is weird anyways.

You are wrong about one thing, and that this is hardly controversial

Looks always more important than performance

1 Like

meh. It generally is the players…on any side

Germany still has a great lineup, But has been powercrept in most areas end game on the stat cards. (thats not to say they dont still have great stuff…but their shit has been cloned or surpased in nearly all areas…the exception being 1 or 2 tanks…and thats not much)

:rofl:
When in reality 90% of the time we have to wade through a flood of delusional axis suffers garbage here day in, day out.

I might sound like a Wehraboo for saying this but, I thought Germany have more players in this current state of the game (i just got into the game again). until i got into a match with a BR5 Soviet while using BR3 gear. what’s going on ?

this is exactly what ive been doing in the past few days. till i had enough

that was in the past, i have to remind you that times? today because that babies, we a here complaining for a balance or more events exclusively for germany because if you see the last 3 or 4 events all were exclusively for allies making that part of the player base started to play with allies