Coming soon: LVT-4 Water buffalo

You’re not looking for ways to break the game so you just don’t see the advantage of that vehicle

All mgs on the LVT-4 work

9 Likes

Well maybe but I’m very skeptical about this one first all the Japanese planes will see you second all the anti tank rifles will pen you maybe in higher BRs will be better then lower

Can AI soldiers use them?

1 Like

Oooh…
Then…

It’s a must buy.

Do you know if Japanese apc will get fixed as well soon? I’m interested in it.

9 Likes

The Japanese have too many things to worry about instead of worrying about some APC Camping in the Gray zone sniping

2 Likes

Universal carrier will always remain better.

2 Likes

Maybe if it works i may think buying it :smiley:

I mean they were used in both theaters so I don’t see the problem. The LVT-4 is one of those things that the Americans used everywhere despite what people think.

3 Likes

But Jap halftrack is supposed to have 3 MGs but only 1 works.
Soviet halftrack has a bugged 50cal that feels like a 30 cal

Like I paid for this content and im waiting months for it to be fixed… :japanese_goblin:

12 Likes

I’m so glad the Japanese faction may become extinct if we keep massacring all the new bloods

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for fixing the wrong helmets and sideways helmets on soldiers BTW, is there any news on adding more HUD customisation or a toggle feature for minimalistic battle mode in a future update?

btw, what’s the price. and what is it’s br?

same as the japanese one?

4 Likes

Definitely more like .30cal. Hope this wasn’t intentional.

1 Like

Players can, all 5 MG’s are working.

2 Likes

2BR

3 Likes

This mg’s will be fixed and they be working

12 Likes

No. It’s overkill, imo

3 Likes

Thats awesome, what a fun vehicle then.

Is there a “commander view” like for tanks, that would allow us to use both 50 cal and the front 1919 at the same time?

a little bit like a t28 if you will?

3 Likes