Combat notes: Battle Rating

Garand is Br3 so it can be put in BR5 match.
And with BR±1 you can just swap your VR5 weapon with BR3.

funny that you mention that.

because i haven’t seen a large increase of playerbase.

always get to play roughly with the same people.

which leads me to believe there is no relatively increase.

and if you have to put one with one together, you might find the answer between the lines.

i suppose you don’t or can’t.

3 Likes

You can have garand vs g43.

You can’t read, can you?
“I am fine with making BR I its own isolated island as a ‘safe space’ for newbs”

Just shift the current BR system to the right. BR 1/2, BR 3/4 and BR 5 stand-alone.

4 Likes

Remove Stalingrad from BR 3-5 Matchmaking :rage:

4 Likes

well it’s kinda going in circles with this one.

because he somewhat benefits from such position and don’t have many cons.

although, i find it funny that… not many people defend such system like he does.

anyway, i’ll be off modding.

busy experimenting stuff on my own.
good luck y’all on this thread.

1 Like

You didn’t ask me, but +/-1 is the way to go, even if this temporarily leads into an increase of bots. The current battle compression is way too high 1 gets stomped by 3 while 3 gets stomped by 5.

You should rather increase the bot % before steam launch, reduce it with inflow of new players on low BRs and actually provide them with a good fun experience.

Also give noobs more bonus silver.

6 Likes

Use the BR split I proposed in my post above and let teams have 1-2 bots as default (if too low population).
This removes the stress of sweaty games many new players on low BR and also many old players on high BR complain about, while making connection times better too.
All the AI updates recently made bots borderline better than normal players anyway and bot that play the objective will be on average better than real players, leading to more balanced and fun games.

It’s win-win for all sides and easy to implement.

14 Likes

I read your “replys”. Nothing else. As i wasnt adressing you

Yeah. I love the absolute lack of meta. I love randomly fighting anything from pre war to ‘45. I love Enlisted! But BR ±1 isn’t Enlisted. It’s War Thunder: Infantry Edition. I play WT out of Stockholm Syndrome and because there is no other game like it on the planet. I play Enlisted because I love it

1 Like

This time I can say that I completely agree with you.

1 Like

Lol
Yeah, complete lack of meta. Ppl totally don’t spam KT etc.

Let me rephrase the question. Are we talking about numbers, or are there other main questions?

1. Is the main question about tanks?
  2. Is the main question about weapons?

I very rarely see Tiger II’s. Usually see Panther’s more than anything in BR III-V

I still dont understand why there’s even 5 BRs in the first place. BR 1 and 2 have the exact same matchmaking. BR 4 and 5 have the exact same match making. Why bother with 5 when there’s only really three?

2 Likes

Please, just don’t argue with each other. Instead, direct your complaints towards this useless community manager.

6 Likes

Hey now! You believe a 9mm out of a pistol and a .50 BMG out of an M2 will kill a man regardless

All I see when playing BR3 germans are starter tanks, Pz4Js vs T-50 and T-34/85 vs KT. With maybe 10% chance to see anything else. Very varied.

BR 1/2: Moscow, pacific, Tunisia
BR 3/4: All campaigns.
BR 5: Berlin, Normandy, Bulge, pacific.

There fixed it.

3 Likes