Combat notes: Battle Rating

And no, Calling Enlisted Historically accurate is the same calling CoD Vanguard and BF5 Historically accurate, Enlisted is a WWII skin theme FPS at best, if you really looking for HA read a WWII documentation, if you want immersion in a WWII FPS game, try BF2 Forgotten Hope 2, Red Orchestra/Rising Storm 1, hell even HLL and Squad 44 can do…

Man. Thank you!

I woke up this morning wondering “what noble creature is responsible for the creation of Enlisted and how can I ever thank them?”

Now I know that it’s you! Just precious Zepuoj and his fat wallet brought me all this fun. Nobody else.

So many thanks.

/s

1 Like

Lol using WT as example, WT’s player base are constantly growing, it is way more successful then Enlisted.

Lol you are just disguising the stuff you want into what this game need.
Historical and realism don’t give as much attraction as arcade game.
You will loss more players instead of gaining players.

I just happen to Like FPS and History so I categorize in both that’s all I said.
History and FPS action is what and could attract players to this game.
Arcade is just for kids and dumbwitts.
realism and blood is what attracts players.
What is cool new and hype and looks better thatn the other games.
Turning Enlisted into more Fortnite wont attract the 2 pools of players that could possibly want to play a WW2 FPS

1 Like

Well, F2P games targets such audience.

3 Likes

Concerning new player experience, I cannot think of other solution than to isolate br1.

Br2 when maxed is way to strong to throw against 1st day players. They will feel overwhelmed and not come back.
And most old players DO HAVE a maxed out br2 roster for most factions.

Every successful PvP multi player game take the protection of their new players seriously.

It’s like a first date. If you cause a bad impression, you will not get a second one.

3 Likes