Changes in the Premium Squads

Again not worth keeping the discussion going. If he wants to rage, he can rage until the moderators come online

1 Like

Yes. It’s a premium squad. If I paid for it - I deserve to have that advantage.

EVERYBODY STHAP game is going to be playable in like half an hour so just STHAP this madness and enjoy the game

you deserve to have the pay to win advantage since you paid right?

I love how the meme got flagged for being off-topic. Guess we don’t have enough cosmetics enjoyers in the chat.

:clown_face: Then enjoy your forced PVE because nobody is going to play this shit that forces them to pay to be competetive.

I went with pressumption that he is perhaps too new to the game to be aware of all the problem with premium squad but you know what? You are right… this seem to be fruitless.

2 Likes

Yes?

bro do you even know what are you saying even ?

Sees everyone taking cover and covering their helmets

1 Like

But that meme is accurate, cosmetics and uniqueness actually sells.

Everybody stay Calm. The changes were made according to Feedback and Data analysis. If it helps balance the game so be it. You do not own the Squad, the Squads are still property of Darkflow Software and Gaijin Entertainment, you only bought a license to use the squad. The direction of the changes can change anytime aswell if its required. If I see anyone being called Shill or Whale or anything else discriminatory I will take my hammer and slap some. Same happens to those who keep crying unconstructive.

9 Likes

Okay then take away that license and give me my money back.

I think Gaijin has a no refund policy lmfaoo

1 Like

how do you know?

THANK you :smiley: have a nice day

i would guess cuz of prem squads being removed from store

Well it depends, as the packages do not have premium time delivered you can try to contact gaijin.support.net and request a refund.

1 Like

One last minute to make purchase!

I will if I can start grinding my german bois.

Damn
I was hoping to have dabbed on him over it.