Change the LVT (A) (1) from tank to Mobile APC

Lol giving the tech vehicles the same treatment will give way more variety.

1 Like

They really need those parked on the beach versions

1 Like

No, because it literally has no room for troops and was not designed for that purpose. For example, the Panzerwerfer 42 is a halftrack, but it was not designed to carry troops.

However other vehicles like the Sd Kfzs at least have room where you can theoretically carry soldiers, so it works for them

The LVT is 101% tank

1 Like

What about my Giretsu Paratroopers that aren’t a paratrooper squad? Surely we can change that right?

1 Like

1.Paratrooper squad only has paratrooper, this is currently an assaulter squad with assaulter and engineer, how are you gonna change this?
2. You need a parachute to paradrop, which will occupies your back pack slot, some players may not like it.

Make the ground deployment option how it is now and make the airdrop option paratroopers

1 Like

They didn’t parachute from planes, they crash landed planes and jumped out shooting… Which is an option I want to see in game.

No, paratroopers are just gimmick now. I’d rather keep my 1 engineer with smg.

Camera sights of this particular smgs deserves correction tho.

You know that there are a lot of paratrooper squads that dont jump in enlisted already?
If you start changing legacy squads paratroopers to jump the you would need to rework a lot of squad given that some squad types where exclusively filled by grounded paratroopers.

2 Likes

You get to keep it how it is currently and have the paradrop option!

1 Like

Lol.

And they jump without a chute then?

More APC ? Nice. That change is good.

They need to develop new system for it. What makes you think that they will waste time to give you a free upgrade instead of selling new Giretsu Paratroopers premium squad as paratrooper squad?

LVT(A)-1 is a armored modified type and cannot undertake transportation tasks.

that’s all.

4 Likes

This may be true, but they could at least give them the two extra soldiers they need to man the rear-facing machine guns, especially now that the AI can use them.

Also, I believe this model could still carry 1000lb of equipment in storage, so maybe they could allow us to use it as a resupply point instead.

2 Likes