Captured weapon. For a gold weapons order

You could buy a captured weapon with a gold order, only 3 weapons per nation. This would still be a distvantage because the only way to get more ammo in combat would be to find an enemy ammo box.

Buying an MP40 for my soviet assaulter, a PPSH41 for my german assaulter, an MP43 for my american tank commander ( :slight_smile: ).
This way we could get some more roleplay and variety. Still captured guns would be extremely rare and you can only have 1 for a gold order whom are not common.

Lots of soldiers used captured weapons, i think this could fit into enlisted.

13 Likes

Yeah. Some gold older weapons seem pretty underwhelming so this is something I’d get behind, or even if it was a rechambered version of certain weapons so they could resupply

2 Likes

I understand the idea and it is good. BUT, i worry that it will end up like War Thundet where “Italian” M4 Firefly fighting against “Japanese” M4A3E8.

2 Likes

Yeah but these weapons would be so rare to see you wouldnt notice. Like a german assaulter with a PPSH41 in a 7 man squad isnt so bad, + only way to get ammo is from the enemy

No, that will ruin the game. It will become just like war thunder where you can create a whole competetive lineup consisting of just captured vehicles.
I dont want to experience that in Enlisted.

4 Likes

Its just 1 gun. Among all the squads you have it wouldnt make an impact. + gold weapon orders are very rare and you cant buy an unlimited ammount of them. Maybe 2-3 per faction. So the most of your weaponry will still be your factions but there could be a small mix up gere and there for a slecial soldier.

They wouldnt be too practical because ammo would be rare to come across since only enemy ammo crates would work.

And once again since this is an infantry game where in a single small area there are around 120 soldiers (more most likely) running around you wont notice them

2 Likes

I dont care that you want a PPSh in your german squads, its a horrible idea. Go play the USSR if you want it, same way if someone wants an MkB in their soviet squad, go play germans.

In war thunder it also started with just 1 vehicle and then it spread into whole lineups.
In enlisted that would most likley end up with whole squads filled with captured weapons.

4 Likes

has for historic reasons, germans pick up PPSH41 whitout even thinking two times, some germans soldiers even send those weapows for german armorer personel put 9mm barrels, so they can use the ammo of MP40,

and i realy would buy a PPSH41, instead of Suami.

very good ideia man. very good one.

1 Like

download (18)
Definitely should happen

1 Like

megaking

Yes, FG42 meta squads across all campaigns and factions please.

2 Likes

incalculably based

They could help balance it by allowing you to only get already unlocked weapons(unlocked on the other side)or offering a limited set of options

1 Like

Quick! Take of your shirt!.. it’s just a theory but I have to confirm something.

Don’t panik but you may have been beaten by wastedwoodsman when you was commenting on his post.

Everything will be alright, the curse has not spread yet. Maybe it’s still reversible.

HURRY! I NEED HOLY WATER, A CRUSIFIX, A YOUNG PRIEST AND OLD PRIEST!
NOW!

1 Like

Did you even read the post lol? You could only have 1 of these.

People tend to over react to stuff like this. It would cost a gold order and i think a good idea would be to lock ot to people who unlocked it in the other nations campaign

That one is in game already for Kickstarter supporters.

6 Likes

Holy shit… it’s beautifull…

Is there still a way to get it?

1 Like

Nope, it was only given to those kickstarters supporter iirc, soo it wont be available to anyone anymore i think.

Put the Mauser in the bag.

1 Like

if it is buy whit gold, it means will be only one weapow. this means you axis team will have only one PPHS41, and your soviet squads only one FG42.

that,s definitive not OP.

cheers

1 Like

I think this request only shows how unbalanced certain weapons are, if not why would I want a PPSH41 or a fg42 in one squad or another.

1 Like