Can we expect the return of the Event Squads?

I was busy with work in real life before,then I had to be AFK for a while. I feel so loss about missing the event squads, especially the squad with Vickers MK.I NO.2. I truly wish there was a way to recapture them. Maybe it’s not fair to the players who stay online and play all the time,but I’m okay with buying them,no matter how much more time or money it takes. I’ve purchased almost all of the premium squads,but regrets are regrets : (

3 Likes

Devs are willing to bring event weapons back, but squads not even a single time so far.

You should probably get steam deck and install windows on it, open up Enlisted and then buy levels every day when squad/vehicle events are still running.

3 Likes

I hope so. I only started playing back in August, and there’s certain event weapons/vehicles that were before my time I really wish I could have (Like the Chi Ha Kai or MP-41(r)).

1 Like

Keo previously said older squads might come back in the future, but it would be a lot harder to get them

5 Likes

6 months marathon instead 1 month :joy:

4 Likes

I think this would be a good idea for popular event squads/weapons to help draw in newer players.

1 Like

I got a legion go last week :frowning: still feeling so upset about the missing things.

Those requirements in certain events are just ridiculous.

Marathons aren’t hard. Competitive events are.

But I’m okay with that, considering the fairness to those players who have kept playing before. TAT

Or maybe they could introduce a redeemable coupon as a reward for being online in consecutive days, or they could consider adding this coupon to the battle pass,for players to redeem their desired out-of-print content.

3 Likes

That would be awesome! The battle pass is kind of lacking in my opinion. Especially if you’ve already in end game.

3 Likes

I dont really care, I can live without said squad.
However im probably not the onlyone who doesnt have 24/7 time for enlisted and the fact that due to nature of my work I spend quite alot of time everywhere else except home.

Would be nice if there was alternative way to obtain said redeemables for those who are intrested.
Since as said, those requirements for certain events were just ridiculous.

2 Likes

Rewards after lvl75 are very lacking. Actually i wish they could add new currency like WT’s bounds that could be traded for both old event squads/weapons but also older removed premiums.

2 Likes