Burning Sky: Part 2

new map for stalingrad pls

5 Likes

This game just keeps getting better and better.

1 Like

At least the FG-42 sniper was not copy-pasted. Progress is unquestionable. And like you said, it doesn’t matter much, how the bots are farmed. 2 weeks, that’s all I give Berlin. During this time, they get tired of the sniper Stg, which is very similar to the sniper mkb. And that’s how long it takes to get tired of every T-34-85 penetrating through the Tiger 2 turret.
The suomi, on the other hand, is clearly a huge disappointment.

7 Likes

Great news if you could also change the uniforms in all campaigns the update would be perfect, when will the uniforms be ready??

It’s actually very relevant considering this game is based history. Just because war thunders encyclopedia has information that doesn’t make it correct. Also I’m fairly certain without reference my source that the P in 'Tiger II P" stands for “Prototyp” prototype in German. The turrets in question only had 50 produced before Krupp was forced to change the design

2 Likes

oh cool more P2W premium squads, 2 with Assault rifles FFS and 2 in a already P2W campaign :joy: :clown_face:

How can you say such a heresy? That weapon 20 then 40 rounds perfectly compensates for the ppsh. Then that will compensate thomson as well :smiley:

1 Like

we got our selves a comedian

1 Like

… ok

plot twist: in fact it is not locked behind full access, but you need the crew from full access :rofl:

9 Likes

If the relatively small amount of added levels is a “consequence” of there being many extra details such as variable weather and nation specific MGs, it’s a fair trade IMHO.

This said, as usual, there are questionable choices.

What I find the weirdest is that, in Stalingrad, premium squads are NOT EVEN NECESSARY, since with full access pack one can slice through levels like a breeze at a fraction of the price.

5 Likes

buzz buzz buzz?
e6fa0743dec72a067f80fb900fd35cf1

is a consequence of adding P2W premium squads. For example both the AS-44 and STG-45 would fit perfectly in the techtree

If it comes as alpha was. It will be the best tank one wishes to be on. And not facing.

3 Likes

Luckily, the bots are not driving a tank and so the Soviets have nothing to fear.

3 Likes

But Berlin would still be populated for at least 2 weeks, enough for them to suffer and cry on the forum “fg422 2 oppppppppp please nerf” “replace IS2 1943 with 1944 plssssssssss” “stg44 sniper 2 op please nerfffffffffff”

2 Likes

I m highly interested in both premiums and stg sniper, and the amazing king tiger in berlin.

Still keofox, no normal stg 44.

Also, Stalingrad content feels right and Def gonna get the suomi squad. Noice.

Also @1942786 will we gonna get more maps on normal gameplay for Stalingrad?
The campaign it’s amazing, love every single second of it, but gets so boring on same maps over and over again. Will you guys deliver more maps in Stalingrad this update or we as community have to build them?

Overall this update feels good for me, good changes, more content, more levels to get. Hopefully will come soon and Hopefully with less and less bugs.

3 Likes

What should you even care about STG44 if you get a better one?

The number of t34s spawning every match in berlin keeps my tank VS tank dream alive.they just don’t stop xD

1 Like

Clearly, such a trauma is not just forgotten.