Burning Sky: Part 2

the stg44 with the removable scope is a BLESS
and that scope is 4X :dizzy_face:
now i have a reason TO GRIND BERLIN :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I understand what you mean, but what I mean is that the real debut of Tiger 2 was in Normandy by battalion 503, Germany had produced few Tiger 2, but according to an order they were all sent to Normandy even before Berlin , that day Tiger 2 debuted

source: 503rd Heavy Panzer Battalion - Wikipedia

huuummm I can smell the premium from here

Guess what the Soviets fought in August 1944? 501st HPB with Tiger 2s.
The first engagement might have been in Normandy but the overwhelming majority of KTs were sent and lost on the Eastern Front.

1 Like

More feedback:
Weather effects, first lightning storm, wow was on Manor and looked amazing, didn’t want to go indoors!

Canteens:
They do serve a purpose somehow I found myself taking a big gulp and running for the point!

Binocs:
Very rare usage, but helpful when you need to pinpoint a sniper way out of view distance with normal rifle

Clouds:
Wow lovely, but never seem to be low enough to fly through them in a plane, so less immersive than I expected.

Played first confrontation, didn’t understand what was meant to happen, saw enemy somehow capping middle point, lost quick quickly, feeling confused. (I was in a plane some of the time, didn’t help)

I agree with you, but what I was just trying to say was about the debut of tiger 2