Burning Sky: Part 2

Mods, prepare the ninja deletes and bans.

My best reckon is its strictly balence. The Tiger IIs direct counter part the IS 2 would be significantly hampered if the King Tiger came with the production turret rather than the prototype. With the prototype turret present the King Tiger can be fought from the front

Any news on medics being implemented in other campaigns?

1 Like

I have no idea if any of those early turrets made it back to Berlin to participate in the city’s defense. The only surviving example I can think of off the top of my head is the vehicle at Bovington which was captured at a trial grounds area.
But… some of the earlier Tiger Is did make it to Berlin to participate in the battle so I reckon its possible a early Tiger II with the prototype turret was there aswell
Tiger-323-Berlin-Brandenburg-gate-Linden-trees1

2 Likes

The law in Russia is whatever the guy with more powerful connections wants it to be.

1 Like

They did not say there would be no premium squad. No microtransaction. Whatever the microtransaction means to them. In fact, anyone who read this then knew exactly that there would be a premium squad:

CURRENTLY NO!

As far as I know, the sales company is not Russian, Hungarian. That’s why you should sue there, but as a Hungarian, I warn you in advance, don’t expect too much success. Rather, everyone accepts that he was “stupid” and just misinterpreted developer communication. And when another “no microtransaction acces” campaign comes out, you know what that means.

3 Likes

im guessing 14 days as that is when the battle pass finish

Don’t want to beat a dead horse but I dont think anything is gonna happen. Good luck suing tho. :sweat_smile:

Was upset at first but it really doesn’t matter if they add the premium squads.

Anyway… jokes on the guy who pays 60$ (discounted) for 2 squads when the “Full Access” pack is 30$ and get you 4X exp.

1 Like

most likely yes it is a balance decision

images

many “states” .

like the world is only in north america…

you are so up to date with the laws and court cases that you dont even realise the company that is making the game, neither the company publishing the game are based in russia.

5 Likes

bloody americans think the world revolves around them

3 Likes

Any idea when this new update is gonna drop? Any chance it will be at the end of this Battle Pass in 14 days?

1 Like

To be fair, Jumbos were in Normandy in 1944.

They just came ashore there and were shipped to Belgium shortly after :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t understand. Why not optimize the details? Because of the test? Why does the test cost a lot of money

go play a different game then

7 Likes

Give more levels to normandy, its only campaign worth playing

As a proponent of as much Italy as possible. This looks freaking great. Italian SMG squad + premium ground attacker…win

Would have liked an Italian Attacker non-premium, but I’d take it.

hahah

will it be possible to see the first version of tiger 2 released in the battle in Normandy in the future?

and a doubt, because Tiger 2 is in Berlin and not in Normandy, Berlin didn’t have many copies of Tiger 2 at this time of the war.