Buff the FG42 II and AVT-40

That’s great to hear. Shame I can’t aim :upside_down_face:
(Like, why do you think I like MGs? More bullets = one will hit)

1 Like

you can switch between stock and max stats in the table. you probably had it on stock when you copied values.

1 Like

honest mistake, now corrected.

1 Like

The recoil of the gun displayed on the in-game screen must be the same as the recoil of the gun in the match. Enlisted is a ridiculous game because in this game, the recoil of a T20 automatic rifle using 7.62 x 63 mm Springfield ammo is lower than the recoil of a StG 44 assault rifle using 7.92 x 33 kurz ammo LOL.

no it isnt.

1 Like

I mean, Semi auto rifles in high BR could get a buff to guarantee a one shot kill - while low BR semi autos get a dmg nerf so they don’t kill in one shot due to vitality perk.

That way some semis could move into higher BRs, while some weak ones could move into lower BRs.

While at it, M1 Carbine could probably go into BR1.

So if you futher nerf the damage for low br semi then what is the big downside of the M1 carbine that justifies it beeing br 1?

Well I see that there is a particular Issue I like to highlight, bolt action rifles require the most skill to be effective with, skill that many new players, casuals, weekend gamers, and single dads don’t have.

So some super early but weak semi autos for BR1 and BR2 don’t sound too bad in my mind.

Even if those guns don’t kill in one shot, at least noobs can defend themselves with hipfire.

I am just personally very disappointed with the M1 Carbines, tried it out, 3 full trooper squads all with max upgraded M1, what a waste of silver.

Performance wise it doesn’t seem too different from the German BR3 VG1-5, but the VG can be spam fired, the M1 can’t. 15 round mag with a rather bad reload speed makes it worse than some pistols.

I’d rather add a 20 round AVT 40 as a new weapon … this is already the case with the Beretta M38 having a 20 round and a 40 round variant.

In the case of Beretta38, the 20 round version is BR1 while the 40 round version is BR4, so both of them are useful.
But AVT40 is a BR5 weapon, no question about that. So adding a new AVT-40 with 20 rounds would just force people to buy and upgrade new rifles. The 15 round version would have absolutely zero advantage to it and just present an obstacle in grind.

Mkb42h… mp43…
:zipper_mouth_face:

But yes, I’m not in favour of obsolescence like that. I wouldn’t mind a simple mag switch.

1 Like

What about the 1942 variant?
Thats BR3 and te differences are really marginal.

They could just add a new SF rifle, the AVS-30

FG-42 II should start in full auto and get its bayonet.

2 Likes

Due to the release of the T20 automatic rifle, which has overwhelming performance, Enlisted’s balance has collapsed once again. The FG 42 II automatic rifle in Enlisted is trash. In reality, if a person is hit by a 7.92x57mm Mauser round, they will bleed much more than if they are hit by a 7.62x63mm Springfield round or a 7.62x54mm Russian round. Only in Enlisted, the Mauser bullet fired by the FG 42 II has lower damage than the T20’s Springfield bullet or the AVT-40’s 7.62x54mmR bullet (this must be fixed). FG 42 II automatic rifle needs an urgent buff, and the T20 automatic rifle needs an urgent nerf as soon as possible.

in reality if you get it in the chest with any of these rounds, you’re probably not getting up at all or be crippled for the rest of your life

Can you deny the fact that the probability of death from excessive bleeding increases when a larger caliber bullet hits the arm or leg?

i’m not making any claims of such but why are you aiming for non vitals in the first place?

You aim for whatever you can hit, if you can only see his legs than you shoot at his legs :tipping_hand_man:

Anyway the 0.9 more damage only matters if you are facing enemies with body armour and vitality… So it only really makes a difference for Germany.

1 Like