#bringbackoldenlisted

Just roll back previous version of good game as name of topic suggests.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

its only a few days lets see this again after a month

3 Likes

I think the biggest problem is they released the merger too soon on main server with tons of problems and details that still need developing

2 Likes

Ah yes, Let’s go back to:

The game being mostly empty with one side domming the other side endlessly, Some being dead.
No new campagins being added.
no new items could be really added unless they were better then the old stuff as they couldn’t place it in different parts of the levels as it may lock players out of stuff they already earned.
The game being dead due to some people got all they wanted and then had nothing left to do if they wanted to unlock new stuff, And no reason to use old stuff as it would be gimping them for no reason.
STG-44 vs Level 1s
Tiger 2 vs new players who just want to fight in berlin.
Enlisted being a game where you unlock better stuff and sell everything you had that was lower level due to it was worst off as why would you use M44 when the enemy has STG-44s.

Yeah let’s go back to an worst and limited system that will lead to the game dying faster.

2 Likes

The merge needed more time, And the issue is alot of people were begging for the merge saying stuff like “There’s nothing happening to the main server due to the merge! Drop it so we can get new updates!”

Now they got it and found out that you can’t rush a pie baking in the oven. Needed more time in the oven.

3 Likes

now while i agree with the old system being flawed
the new system is also flawed

we have switched this to mostly full games with one side stomping the other side

its a FUCKING WW2 game you have a limited pool of weapons and a almost untouched pool of gear

one of the core issues of the game that is offers no welcome to any community other then the mainstream plebs

another issue with the game is all the “good fun stuff” that people actually want to use are locked ahind a 80hour grind, this really needs to stop in the gaming industrial but unfortunately they need a way to entice people to spend more money

well its berlin, A they should not be in berlin is this current system and B they should only really be playing in it with some mid grade gear

1 Like

The game being mostly empty with one side domming the other side endlessly, Some being dead.
No new campagins being added.

Firstly, there was always two or three campaigns that were full. It took 30 seconds to find a match in most campaigns aside from Moscow Allies and Berlin Axis. To act like this game was dying and it took forever to find players is disingenuous. I feel like most games I played I had a full team maybe 1 or 2 bots

no new items could be really added unless they were better then the old stuff as they couldn’t place it in different parts of the levels as it may lock players out of stuff they already earned.
The game being dead due to some people got all they wanted and then had nothing left to do if they wanted to unlock new stuff, And no reason to use old stuff as it would be gimping them for no reason.

Why would campaigns inhibit their ability to add weapons? They haven’t been adding weapons because they’ve been working on this garbage update.

STG-44 vs Level 1s
Tiger 2 vs new players who just want to fight in berlin.

If you’re saying the game is more balanced now you’re delusional or an Axis main. Tier 3-5 Americans are nothing against the Nazis, Japan is completely useless now, and if you try to go to Tier 1-3 you’re matched with braindead players who have no clue what they’re doing.

Enlisted being a game where you unlock better stuff and sell everything you had that was lower level due to it was worst off as why would you use M44 when the enemy has STG-44s.

This is still true just on a smaller scale. Why would I use a Dragoon when I could use a Winchester?

This is obviously not enough to bring in new players, so I don’t get why they did this. They pissed off a large group of players, a lot of them playing for years up to this point. They should of just made a new game because changing fundamental gameplay aspects of a game people have spent hundreds is just stupid.

1 Like

1: Well my dear sherlock, That was expected, I play a ton of T2 of every side: Axis win some times, USSR wins some times, Japan is fishy, bad teams are huge issues atm.

2: So? It’s a WW2 game which has all kinds of different weapons and even allows protypes, if they just said “yep here’s six campagin’s we’re done” do you think the servers would stay up for long?
servers cost money enlisted has to make M o n e y to keep the lights on.

3: T1-3 is more welcoming, Instead of spawning in and getting ruined by M2 carbines, STG-44s or even feds.

4: Which they then made the people grinding for such thing hellish making the grind harder, post merge I’ve locked The fed, AS-44. when pre merge I WAS LEVEL 17 In the USSR for moscow and level 5 in moscow.

5: W h i c h
t h e
m e r g e
f i x e d. as you just said.

1: There were SIX campagins, so you’re telling me at best 3/6 were full?, Now there’s full games and full teams fighting each other, content that was not touched by alot of players is now more open to people, Such as a few Italian SMG and rifles. Or at worst 2/6 campagins were full, That’s like what 70% of the game being barely played?

2: Look at the old system the hellcat was added past the jumbo, It was one of the best tanks let alone the M4 76 which is an M18 with armor and defense from small arms and normal explosives. no one played them, due to the M4 76 was unlocked sooner and was just better, Let’s say they wanna add new MGs or SMGs, They flat out have to be upgrades or people will ask “why the hell is an MP-28 with 50 round mags unlocked at 32 when I have an STG-44?”

3: The game is sightly more balanced. And I just flat out said Tiger 2 or STG-44 vs new players, If I was an axis main why the hell would I say that’s a bad thing?
I don’t want FEDS, MKBS, STG-44, M2 carbines MEETING A NEW PLAYER. Bolt actions and early SMGs are a better fit for them to learn and grow.

4: Due to you didn’t have the dragoon unlocked, You’re looking at this like a post vet and not a new player, There’s still reasons to use those weapons just not for a vet, Most vets will use T2-T5 stuff. such as you said the winchester.

They pissed off a large group of players due to it wasn’t finished but if you look back at the time people kept saying “the main server ISN’T get working on due to this merge order, just drop it and fix it!”
that was a common thing, People got what they wanted and are salty that the pie wasn’t fully baked.

Vote for them to roll back the game
#OldEnlistedBack

3 Likes

You are right.

This was my favorite game for 2,5 to 3 years and i had only 3-4 campaings left that had still some levels to do on one faction each.

I did not have anything below double digits and ALL axis opened except few last japanese levels.

This game got me through some of the worst time in my life actually…

So, I am more than greatful to it.

However it seems to me that after this “update” It is my time to move on finally.

Lucky I have Izonso on my computer as well?

I guess I am going to play that from now on.

I am still going to keep this game on my computer until next year january or so.

Then I will check if anything has changed and if not, its time to uninstall and say goodbye for my part at least.

I’m afraid it’s impossible to go back now.

3 Likes