Bring HE AMMO!

I know not all tanks have it, but for some reasons, tanks like Ha-Go don’t have their existing HE shells, I know it’s a bad tank, but…even if it’s 37 mm, I would love it’s in game

33 Likes

it would make almost no difference. most low caliber HE shells require direct hit to kill/damage.

7 Likes

I agree but at the VERY least it gets people to use the tank. Otherwise there is basically no F-ing reason to use it. I agree at the very F-ing least just give it some HE damnit. Same with the Ke-Ni. Literally no point in using it. Ha-Go was the most produced and used tank by the Japanese so just give us a reason to use it please Devs!

2 Likes

no point 37 mm HE shell is just useless better give him its smoke grenades and Type 91 tank machine gun with 45,50 or 60 rounds this will make the tank very good.

Type 95 Ha-Go: Manchurian Prisoner | Warspot.net

1 Like

HE is useful for taking out APCs and M13 GMC, you can shoot them all day with AP shells while usually one HE shell can instantly destroy it.
That 37mm HE shell probably won’t much against infantry though.

3 Likes

Well they can add Type 4 Ke-Nu light tank its Ha-Go with 57 mm gun HEAT shells but for the standard Ha-Go best buff is to replace its MG with Type 91 tank machine gun with more ammo and give it smoke grenades will be excellent ambusher

1 Like

Shouldn’t those be at least still stronger than frags tho?

They’re still way more effective in clearing indoors objectives.

well personally i dont care either way. i try to drive tanks with 45+mm if possible.

2 Likes

Yeah, me too. I have no clue why would anyone want to play those low BR Japanese tanks. I don’t see any fun factor there.

But that’s not the point/topic of this discussion.

Play a round with a Panzer IIIE, and then one with any other tank with a 37 mm and then tell me HE makes no difference.

The fast fire rate of the 37mm means that even if you have to get close to your target, your follow ups shots will be quick, and I have personally gotten triple kills with 37 mm cannon with true HE.

Absolutely support HE rounds for all 37 mm cannons.

It would be less terrible if it could actually kill infantry, because it sure won’t kill tanks.

1 Like

if i need to aim for enemy soldier every time i want a kill, than that HE make 0 difference from AP. also HE shines on maps where you have hard surface and pacific lacks in those(ground and wood suck for HE).

M8 greyhound doesn’t have HE as well. It’s pretty lame.

I support more ammo types in General for all vehicles.

Even If it had HE, Its the dual MGs that wreck infantry on the Panzer III E. I really enjoy this machine

1 Like

This needs to happen!

1 Like

If you agree that it would make almost no difference, then there is still no reason to use the tank.

1 Like

So what just get rid of it, is that what you would rather see? Point is just give it what it historically had.

So your gets people to use the tank theory still doesn’t make sense anyway.

Yeah I never said people would use it necessarily. It’s still a piece of S tank. Just let the little F-er who started this post have his HE. Nice job killin dreams man

Lol you are just saying unrelated stuff now, this still doesn’t change the fact that your previous post doesn’t make sense.