BR3 being upped to BR5

If the second bullit hit like the first one the Type 100 would have been straight up god tier. But I think for balance it might be better that it is a bit wonky.

Type Hei Auto

Type Hei Auto

HVARs dont win games.

You got a point there…

Funny my German Assault squads don’t have this issue. I’ll take an MP 3008 into a BR5 battle and still be top 3 with a win like what? My biggest complaint is the initial start of the battles gets hectic too quick along with German MGs having ammo “nerfs” for no reason

Maybe try sitting back further as a support squad. Look where your teams best are at an run to them with med and ammo boxes. Use your tanks cause even a BR 2 light can kill a BR4-5 heavy not to mention what it’s does to infantry

A mortarman squad with an engineer. It’s pretty self explanatory how you can use it at any level so do you on that one. Same with Radio squads

Bolt-actions are one hitters no matter what BR so take those and some scoped ones they don’t suffer power creep. There are plenty of solutions to “OP” weapons. Most are just take your time and pick your shots better.

If you still feel like this is the case you can always gimp your squads with really low BR weapons and just steam roll with their perks in BR I-III

Don’t forget the Tokyo Arsenal… what SMGs does Germany have that are comparable to that, a drum mag Tommy, or the legendary PPsh series?

People acting like Japan suffers from anything other than Arisakas and variety hasn’t been playing them enough

1 Like

Are not that good, and everyone feels bad when playing BR3 being uptiered to BR5 stop singlling out Allie