BR 5 for the American faction is absolutly OP

no, it deals 13.9 dmg which is above 13.5 dmg.

both kill in one shot against a regular target, so whatever you call “low damage” doesn’t make it better outside of not killing in one shot against Paras.

1 Like

Anyway, the biggest problem now is that in Enlisted, the American faction’s T20 series has been excessively buffed, and the German faction’s FG 42 series has been excessively nerfed.

2 Likes

So you are an axis main, got it.

Look. While it’s true that nowadays the FGs are not as good (but still good) than the other factions SF rifles, you cannot say axis sufferz.

It’s just silly.

3 Likes

Thr most important weapon is weaker yet the faction doesn’t suffer.
b47pu

1 Like

There’s more than just sf rifles…

Also, even if the FGs have more recoil than the others, and are the only ones to start in semi
(Yes I agree it both should be fixed)
FGs ARE STILL good arms! They’re not bad!

In truth I’d keep this recoil and semi mode… if devs would correct the bad dispersion they have. If my shots are true I’ll be happy.

But. Anyway.

I dislike br 5. To me, mp40 is axis bread & butter.

2 Likes

›nooo the T20 gave the US small arms parity with Germany and the Type Hei Auto (One failed prototype existed)
lolmao

1 Like

stats for type hei btw, only weapon (before t20) that came close to this was the feddy

2 Likes

To OP do you even play US?
Or just a Axis main, whining
Used to be a saying around here, if you don’t play both sides, you really have no opinion, as its biased
Personally, i been saying since i first game played against one(Type Hei Auto) are OP, and i never whine about guns, but when i have to watch a replay, because its a laser, with no visible recoil.

Tell me how this isn’t OP

2 Likes

type hei AR is best rifle overall. also t20 and t20e1 are better rifles than fg42 2 (better damage, recoil, dispersion).

well lets not pretend that p47 doesnt exist.

german smg are not best. soviets clearly outperform them on all BR levels. you may be thinking of AR which are on par with soviets.

have you been suffering from amnesia? lets remember germans dominating first month after merge and japan dominating ~2 months after BR5 update.

problem is damage drop off which requires 2 bullets after ~20m if enemy has vitality perk (120m with no vitality perk), but still type hei AR is best overall rifle cause of other stats.

agreed, although they could be better considering powercreep from other factions. they just need to buff AVT 40 alongside fg42 2.

2 Likes

remnants from merge… when m18 was equal to tiger E. they fixed this later and now it is BR4.

btw did you post this in wrong topicc?

you can do it yourself… see the trashbin?

1 Like

@robihr cheers
no ididnt know, all i ever seen was this :smile:

7ec

4 Likes

7ec

2 Likes

I wouldn’t advise 25 round magazines since SF rifles are capped at 60 rounds (without ammo pouch) so that would make AVT-40 stuck with 2x 25 round mags.

20 round magazines would be fair given that the T20 is a buffed AVT-40 but with 5 more rounds because DF logic.

1 Like

Cool gun…just hard to get excited about WW 2 BR 5…cos its getting closer to Korea

Us vs Soviets and A-1 Skyraider when?

1 Like

Yes.

I think someone suggested to give the avt it’s 20 or 25 rnds mag, which is a good idea imo.

As for the fgs… better recoil, start in auto and less dispersion.

1 Like

FG42 2’s dispersion is fine, FG42 1’s could go down to 2’s level though it’s also presents some nice attempts at balance between US German and soviet auto rifles; with AVT having 15 rounds 660rpm but the best dispersion, T20 has the quickiest reload but falls in between the FG42II and AVT while FG42 has the fastest rpm and the bipod to help it out.

1 Like

i think that it would be better to nerf type hei AR and t20/t20e1 rather than buff fg42 2 or AVT40. if you buff all SF rifles they will just make other rifles obsolete.

1 Like