Block players joining lobbies

I would also add, that while I understand why this function would be desired, it could absolutely be abused to remove the best players as a pseudo SBMM. With the playerbase this small, I’m fairly certain it wouldn’t be a function … at least until the playerbase was healthy enough to make a competitive matchmaker with SBMM or Ranking etc (My opinion on SBMM is playerbase size limits it … and that it should have its own matchmaking separate from just casual play. Casual play should be just that casual.)

For me, it’s not a waste of time. First of all, writing such a program doesn’t take as long as you think because I already have code from other programs that I could use. Secondly, the more points I can score in a round, the faster I can progress is obvious, but if I do this against strong players (regardless of whether I think there is a cheater) I won’t score as many points as against not so strong players and if it is clear from the start that we will lose the match, I think it is a waste of time anyway. Of course you can now say where my team spirit remains. But that’s what I have in a clan or when I play with friends and I’m not interested in the random in my lobby

Whatever