Bigote Sound modpack V.05 (outdated)

finally, Finally, I got out of my creative block, and various development options for the Winchester rifle, it was tormenting me for a long time but I finally did it, so soon you will see the V.06 version of the sound mod.

3 Likes

Youre a legend I dont know how you do it. Ive spent like 20 hours alone on the MG-42 and im still not satisfied.

1 Like

Just as a resource. Call to arms Gates of hell has some pretty good Sound FX

MG-42 there is really nice.

1 Like

2 hours for V.06

4 Likes

I was just about to write. I saw that the sound of MP-40 with silencer is broken, I thought to write that it’s time to update the mod. And here it is.

1 Like

we are still waiting for

1 Like

Silenced Sten also seems to be completely silent now, would be great to see it fixed.

2 Likes

Anyone knows if it is alredy on?

noup, i alredy finished in this second, thanks for be patience
There was a car accident and the bus that was taking me home had to wait a little longer.
Also, add some finishing touches, you will be happy to try the panzer 2 again

i will test it and upload it in 30 minutes

3 Likes

Damn, it’s good to know you are fine, car crashes are a very dangerous thing. Thanks friend for all your great work… i’m in love with the firing sounds on the distance!!.. i’m about to dig more on your recent V5 mod!.. i’ve been having some issues with the game crashing on my pc since the update.

Hope all is good, waiting for further updates!:slight_smile:

Try the new version, v6

its quite good

I noticed that one of new sounds is played equally loudly regardless of the shooting distance. This is a single shot, probably a rifle 1-3 BR… I noticed it only in version 06

Noted

I Will change that in next version

2 Likes