Big enlisted stat analysis

could you do a winrate per faction for invation mode?

no. that data isnt available from replay site. i would need access to their database for that info (or decrypt replays do get data from it, but simply too complicated for fun).

sadge

after discussion in another topic, there is good question how many players are needed for queue/side to be filled with human players. ideally i would do this per region basis, but i cant get region data cause too many players like to play cross servers. if we assume that 90 seconds is max time that MM is waiting before creating a match, that means that we need 10 players every 90 seconds, or 400 players every hour. that means that we need 1200 players across 3 servers every hour (excluded crossplay off from this).

here is color coded chance of having bots in your inital team (not counting desertions) depending on hour/campaign you play (this is CEST time zone). red= chance of bots in your inital team, green= probably no bots

disclaimer: cause of NA/EU/EEU time difference, there is chance that depending on hours 1 or 2 servers are actually in very good health, but other 1-2 servers are terrible in terms of human players. average is shitty way to analyze server population

going to post these here so it can be easier to search.

crossplay on

crossplay off