Best Soviets GO weapons

NO FULL AUTO IN THE BUILDING !

I actually own 4 of them and ran 2 assault squads, one with StG44s and one with CMG…I have to say that for all the meme potential the StG44 squad was 99% of the time way better in any situation

idk why are you so obsessed with conders mg… it is just german ppsh41 with 100 bullets. great in CQC, but fg42 II and stg44 are better in other situations.

1 Like

I hate it like I hate the Dicker Max. Personal vendetta at this point because I’m just a spiteful scumbag of a human being

Soviet high BR weapons are all solid and varied, nothing you absolutely must have (vs conders for example), more to what you need/prefer:

• LAD- 150rds, very accurate at range, good as an additional light machinegunner
  • Shitpalny1940 (thats how I pronounce it) - small speed penalty but slaps, best to run in truck/apc squad so mobility isint an issue
  • Bramit - BR4 SMG with 1k RPM, if ur building a BR4 lineup its a go-to.
  • Gorov - basically an AVT with 20% more clip size and DPS, but sights (top mag) are an issue for some. Personally I adore it, used it so much top loaders now dont bother me at all

King of soviet GO:

• RNM-50, the beast from the East, Stallins hammer, the portable hand cannon of doom; hopefully obtainable from veterans boxes in the future :wink: