Best Soviets GO weapons

I don’t think that gun is really worth is anymore. It was a must to get until the T20 arrived in the tech tree. T20 is just a free version of the T20e1 with only minor differences, I would suggest getting something else with a gold order now

2 Likes

I know, but he just asked for the best go, which it is for the usa at least in terms of power. Value not so much

1 Like

PPD-Bramit - I do not own, but I heard it is very good as a silenced weapon.

there are quite a lot tbh RMN shipalany ppd bramit and gorov are quite good imo

1 Like

I can’t wait for that thing to be gone

I would suggest Breda PG (CR) for Germany, great gun especially on the move since you don’t need to be stationary to be accurate as with FG42.

T20E1 is a solid choice for US, but T20 can be bought for around 8000 silver.

Japan has Type Hei 10 (BR3?) and Type Hei late (BR4?) those are reasonably good picks

Im not sure about Soviets because I never had to pick up any gun, they already have the best weapons in TT.

1 Like

Might as well save up, is there any leaks for next BP weapons?

2 Likes

Nothing so far.

im quite excited for new bp weapon tbh it either gonna be unique or kinda niche

Yes, MG 42

2 Likes

I’m afraid that it’s just wishful thinking, but let’s not lose hope just yet.

4 Likes

Best Soviet gold, is Brammit.

Because not only you have something that’s almost as deadly as a classic ppsh41, but the silencer on it… works!!!

Bots do NOT react much when shot by those! And other players won’t hear shooting sounds.

But ofc, nothing compares to the real best gold order: the BerdanII.

3 Likes

thought the real best golden order weapon was the conders mg

Gewehr43 kurz, but it’s no longer available.
Berdan II is sarcastically the best.

1 Like

well idk about that tbh but jap GO that i think are good are hotchkiss and FN since those 2 are pretty good and hotchkiss is unique (but then again they are pretty much US BAR)

Oh, your post title was about Soviets gold orders :thinking:

But yeah. Coomders is good for axis, but not that much. It’s locked at br 5. So, it would take the spot of a stg44 which is WAYYY better at that br, because of effective range.

A real house cleaner thought… it’s pretty much a ppsh41, but really ugly, with 29 more bullets.

But like @Valkay said, g43 kurz was (still is) the best. No longer available thought.

NO FULL AUTO IN THE BUILDING !

I actually own 4 of them and ran 2 assault squads, one with StG44s and one with CMG…I have to say that for all the meme potential the StG44 squad was 99% of the time way better in any situation

idk why are you so obsessed with conders mg… it is just german ppsh41 with 100 bullets. great in CQC, but fg42 II and stg44 are better in other situations.

1 Like

I hate it like I hate the Dicker Max. Personal vendetta at this point because I’m just a spiteful scumbag of a human being

Soviet high BR weapons are all solid and varied, nothing you absolutely must have (vs conders for example), more to what you need/prefer:

• LAD- 150rds, very accurate at range, good as an additional light machinegunner
  • Shitpalny1940 (thats how I pronounce it) - small speed penalty but slaps, best to run in truck/apc squad so mobility isint an issue
  • Bramit - BR4 SMG with 1k RPM, if ur building a BR4 lineup its a go-to.
  • Gorov - basically an AVT with 20% more clip size and DPS, but sights (top mag) are an issue for some. Personally I adore it, used it so much top loaders now dont bother me at all

King of soviet GO:

• RNM-50, the beast from the East, Stallins hammer, the portable hand cannon of doom; hopefully obtainable from veterans boxes in the future :wink: