Beginning of Stug III production

Yes, Moscow stug have HEAT round instead of HE

Yeah, but highly don’t recommend it. It’s better to pick up skin for tiger, t-34 or kv.

ZV_3549_10

It is a price that you can buy the same tank plastic model…
It’s true that if you buy a tank from Enlisted, you can’t display it on a shelf or TV, or use it as a paperweight.
But you can actually drive it inside the monitor, shoot it, and destroy it no matter how many times.
Reasonably priced. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Well it’s up to f2p to decide, get a skin they like or tank they can’t get any other way.
For some, maybe stug enthusiast or guy that already bought that 3 skins you mentioned, it would be obvious choice

1 Like

At this point i’m not sure if this is even sarcasm given how much gaijin snail riding and shilling there is on this forum, i guess at some people get even addicted to abuse

4 Likes

Oh… I thought you meant Stalingrad one

Yes, missing a mounted MG, too.

I prob will buy one hehe

1 Like

3 Likes

This feels like you were going to list all those StuGs but realise there are only like three three ingame, two as premiums.

Still nice news for StuG.

To be fair the StuG was only field modified to have a loader MG in its first few years of service. It wasnt until 43 44 that it was a standard factory fit and a coaxial wqs added.

They could in theory put a roof one on for the loader in the Staligrad one, as there is documented proof that this field mod was done to thst tank in that theater. And the Normandy one should get it 100%.

Ive argued till im blue in the face with Darkflow on this to no avail.

3 Likes

Probably will come but as another premium for money and meme.

I have it.

But I haven’t unlock a squad to use it lol. I don’t have willpower to grind stalingrad. Maybe during holidays but the grind for f2p is killing me.

No, I’m very serious and not being sarcasm.
The game’s premier squad feels a bit pricey for DLC, but it’s not enough to make me hesitate to buy it.
I’m already 30 years old, so I hesitate to hold a plastic model and say “pew pew kaboo-n! :kissing_closed_eyes:” But if you’re driving a tank in virtual reality, there’s no problem.
It has great graphics, great sound, and you can actually blow up other players’ tanks.
It’s worth the price. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Yes, I m talking about the StuG in the Normandy only, because the StuG modle has allready the MG cover mounted. Just the MG is missing. Hopfully they will add it one day.

you shouldnt, if noone buyed those ridicously overpriced squads(priced as a full fledged notdiscounted game!) they would be forced to bend and be reasonable

1 Like

Then the game would not exists anymore. So you should thanks those who buy premium squads, because they support the development of the game.

I have concerns that the service will end before their prices drop LOL
Well, the pricing of this game is not a burden for me, so I will pay for what I find appealing.

2 Likes

no1 excuse for predatory corporate behavior

2 Likes

we can live without them, for now…

1 Like