Battle of Königsberg

On April 6th, 1945, the Red Army offensive against the German fortifications in the city and the fortress of Koenigsberg began.

Long before WWII the city and a large area around it had been turned into a huge fortification with several fortress circles - it was a strategically important defense node for the Germans on the Baltic Sea. The German High Command was preparing the city for a long resistance and gambled on it over a long time.

However, despite the huge concentration of German troops in the region and equipment of fighters with the latest technology, the Soviet troops were able to seize most of the city, which used to be impregnable, in just four days.

Facing the futility of further fighting, on April 9th the Königsberg commandant, General Otto Lasch, signed the Act of Surrender.

From April 6th (13:00 UTC) to April 9th (13:00 UTC), rewards await you in the Battle of Berlin campaign.

REWARDS

5х Silver weapon orders

5х Silver weapon orders

For 2 battles per day in the Battle of Berlin campaign.

3x soldier upgrade orders

For 2 wins on the Allied side in the Battle of Berlin campaign.

For 2 wins on the “Axis” side in the Battle of Berlin campaign.

Campaign rewards can be received every day. Reward tasks can be completed at the same time.

18 Likes

In the german language version there is no event tab.

This is the event of all time

2 Likes

Battle of Königsberg without Königsberg XD

19 Likes

Imagine no konigsberg

XD

Better than nothing. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

The map itself would be cooler

4 Likes

That’s for sure.

Really loving all the appearance orders, I thought I had finished customization, but then started changing my premium squads now too, so need the orders.

At a minimum all squads, squad leader will have similar but diff helmet.
If a few more, helmet and backpack on SL
If plenty all will get back packs
If so many I want to just burn them, they may get winter camos ie Moscow Or Autumn body armour in Stalingrad on main assaulters.

1 Like

Thanks for a reward which maybe makes no sense in the new system anymore i guess.

8 Likes

3 soldiers upgrade tickets ofr 2 battle ally ? ahahahaha
NEVER !

2 Likes

Lol then just don’t play this event? No one is forcing you to do so. Instead of complaining about dev everyday, do something meaningful please. The new system is not coming soon, those order are still useful for now.

1 Like

If Berlin wasn’t such a mess right now I would consider it.

Idk who is choosing the rewards for the events, but like for titan rise : totally trash

4 Likes

Given this context, I would think the event would put more focus on actual defenses, yet I doubt we will see hardly any fortifications being built. Especially as there are no actual challenges for them…

I yet still havent received Titan Rise Portrait. And I do the mission everyday since March 31st.
Now. This event is straight up useless.

Maybe for those who want to join such toxic matches.

7 Likes

Nice lil event giving free lil goodies, without suffocating time limit or point amount to reach.

Best kind of event.

I am Conscript_Joe, and I endorse this message.

2 Likes

I really appreciate events, but can we get more “unique” rewards like special soldiers like we had for the twitch drops?

3 Likes

Casual event

Hmm … April 6th (13:00 UTC) means that the event have started 3 1/2 hours ago … but not for me … WHATS WRONG ?