Battle for Berlin Reinforcements: Level 24-26

Also, I just noticed som thanks to friend on discord.

@Keofox in the picture it isn’t a SVT semi auto it’s a mosin bolt action…
You really should check your devblogs before posting them there are so many wrong/stuff that cause confusion.

Nice that will be awesome, yeah if a Plane only has Cannons its very bad atm on the game state. And they’ll only get little kills against infantry. and not even good against planes since planes health is so high. Fighter Plane does need a buff

Mk108s actually devastate in gun runs on infantry clumps

1 Like

Looks good!
Still wondering when are we going to get the stg 44?

never cuz balance

at level 35 maybe. I guess exactly the same level when you get MKB42 in Normandie. So I lost my last interest to play Berlin.

Yeah but max you only get a few kills, and visibility is so low you just have to guest or rely on Marks, while on a A-20 i got 35 kills last game from bombing the beach in one go

Too much repeat content, no STG although in CBT, not a great start…

do you think people have fun experiencing this?

Ofc not, but yeah my best game as Attacker Plane was 250 Kills. You can never achieve the same with Fighter Plane

I just unlocked PE-3 on Moscow. But I feel disappointed, because new Plane loses Bombs, and has less Rockets. So its worst than the Lower Level Plane.

Don’t. I trully understand why such content comes first. Wouldnt make sence deploying it after a stg was avaiable.

On topic: I m only interested in the TD tank so far…

Any More unique premium squads?

1 Like

Story of soviet planes… No wonder german pilots defend that play style, when on ground, they are hit by wet farts and while on air they drop nukes

1 Like

I mean the STG 44 was considered the best firearm of the war, so it should be a late unlock right?

Right.

Woulnt be any point having inferior weapons at latter campaign levels.

Tigers stgs and such could, and or should be end campaign level weapons.

Doesn’t matter - anti-air is not a viable option for a/c in the game (quite rightly IMO), and you can’t see ground targets from far enough away to usefully attack them with the 37 (again quite rightly IMO) - the plane is a complete waste of time.

I’ll be quite honest, I would think that the Beretta 38 with a 40 round magazine would have been a better match for the PPD-40, and a better counterpart to the PPSH-41 would have been the Suomi KP/-31. I’m also surprised that the PPSH-41 is being added this early in the campaign, I would have thought other SMGs might be filler before we got to such, but still.

1 Like

Destroyer tanks, in the street fighting, well, I can already imagine them being approached by infantry and killed when they first appeared.

That’s for Moscow. But I’m surprised to see germans have assulter weapons worse than their infantry wepaon(FG42), which has never happened in another campagin.

It’s still the closet equivalent that Germany used during WW2 to any degree to the PPSH-41 and the M1928 Thompson with their respective drum magazines and high rate of fire.