Battle for Berlin Reinforcements: Level 22-23

why does P-63A-10 have Attacker pilot, but no bomb payload?

This is complete nonsense, I would say almost every single soldier in the war saw a tank. Perhaps maybe 1/4 of the soldiers did not see enemy armor. But this is the European theatre where over 250,000 tanks (not counting armored cars or half tracks) were involved. As for the rest of these people who are saying company level assets do not include tanks this is also not true. Mechanized infantry typically had an armored company in there regiment or battalion if not a platoon of tanks outright in their formation as part of their company for these exact circumstances. We are talking about offensive operations to which armor is almost always used in some capacity. These are not “foot patrols” as someone else pointed out. These are decisive engagements for strategic ground. Perhaps we don’t need heavy armor in the game, but if I were a commander and saw medium and light tank assets hindering my offensive these and tank destroyers are the exact assets I would call upon combined with all available support assets.

If you ask Hollywood then yes. Do some reading. Tanks were packed in their own divisions that mostly attacked at narrow point so most of the infantry divisions that held the large swats of land never actually saw them.