Balancing the economy

I understand if it is a pre-event on April 1st

8 Likes

Is today April 1st?

19 Likes

Why can’t we get discounts when we upgrade weapons to levels 5 and 6?

7 Likes

Wellp. Here it is. Something to complain about.

Economy changes, but all they seem to have done is make upgrades slightly cheaper and increased the rewards of login boxes. It doesn’t even cover the higher upgrade tiers.

I’m sure we can put out the dumpster fire with a glass of water for relief.

A step in the right direction doesn’t mean much if it’s still not a negative.

2 Likes

It’s not even a baby step.

7 Likes

They really went with the “Thoughts and Prayers” approach.

It’s… Something.

1 Like

First upgrade for T3 weapon, after 40% discount. Instead of 900 costs 720 now.
So 180 difference. What a significant change lol.

(Please check my math tho, I am very tired rn.)

1 Like

Doesn’t cover the price of +2 and +3 upgrades.

What a joke.

4 Likes

What do you mean? The price for those upgrades hasn’t changed.

Precisely.

They make discounts for stuff that generally cost pennies, but expensive crap remained expensive.

4 Likes

With all due respect, this balancing looks like trying to use a cup of water to put out the fire of your house.

14 Likes

Yes, something that costs nearly 10k is reduced by 180.

True nitpick balance

4 Likes

this is an excellent change for everyone. massive thanks for listening

1 Like

Good for newbies, same for vets.

3 Likes

Wow amazing change that have changed nothing at BR3-5…

We need 3x Silver gained during matches not those pitiful 300 more silver cheaper first upgrades that everyone can afford, we can’t afford 5th and 6th upgrade of T3-5 guns and vehicles. How hard is to understand that?

Silver during login should be increased by a ton just 200-500 more is not enough.

500 → 1500

1000 → 2000

1500 → 3000

1000 → 3000

1500 → 4000

3000 → 6000

12 Likes

Why even bother this nothing but a joke.

9 Likes

A whole 200 silver? on an RNG daily login?! I’m amazed that didn’t bankrupt y’all at DF.

Also, lmao at just the cheap tiers for vehicle upgrades being displayed. Assumably nothing else gets changed yes? Nothing about earning silver rates?

I don’t know if you people bothered giving the “new player” experience a go, but upgrades are the least of your worries when you can’t even afford to fill your squads with soldiers.

This isn’t a post-worthy change. Devs usually hide this shit in un-documented ghost changes.

7 Likes

I’m genuinely waiting for a content creator to do a breakdown of all the economy updates, then and now, and how shafted the playerbase is in a comprehensive youtube video.

2 Likes

“Is this an out of season April Fool’s joke?”

10 Likes

Not good enough, DF.

You were supposed to bring balance to the game, not bankrupt it! - Obi Wan Kenobi

4 Likes