Armory: New challenge!

That’s not an Italian. That’s clearly Günther.

“Ooh you touch my tralalaa”

2 Likes

Sweat lords don’t use rmn50… It’s a meme/troll weapon. Sweat lords will spam fedov, as44 and perhaps ppsh41 with a healthy dose of avt40.

Which, funny enough, can easily be mirrored with axis…

If you struggle against trolls using a meme weapon… you will hate end game things… :confused:

3 Likes

Oh that is most certainly painful I will not disagree with that but if the Germans or any smart Soviet players were using it I know some very good ways to use it

Let me guess ! By shooting at people?

1 Like

I am using it only for leveling up fresh squads. Very good weapon for that.

You definitely do.

2 Likes

Still waiting for “Yes” and “No” options within the team-communications wheel.
Or
“Affirmative” and “Negative”

Either will work just fine.

If DF has the time to develop endless events with new weapons and squads, why can we not get additional TEXT and communication options added to the game?

When is the playerbase going to get things that actually enhance the quality of gameplay, rather than an endless stream of special weapons and event squads?

2 Likes

I will not disagree with that one especially when you start a new account it would have made my life a lot easier when I’m grinding without premium account but unfortunately the Germans don’t have any Fancy toys which could nuke rooms.

Is that @ErikaKalkbrenner 's tank? It wears her name. We found her master plan she probably do with mods :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I speak for all gentleman here, do you want nuke room? Use the impact granade are here for that…

yes but you can’t reload impact grenades and you can give an engineer that weapon of mass destruction and keep reloading it and keep causing more misery unlike impact grenades which are finite amount.

Even if we would be talking about this 18 round pistol being potentially very powerful - in the end its a bloody pistol, its in no way gonna break the game.

1 Like

You are overthinking this weapon so much and it is just hilarious.
People here will never start to respect you if you keep acting like this. Pls, just stop for your own good.

5 Likes

Fine but when we crash into the iceberg which is steam and everything blows up no one could say I didn’t warn you all.

3 Likes

According to Greyparrots most of the Soviet stuff is OP and Axis has barely anything to counter them with.

The problem is:
He only plays Axis and have never tried the other faction’s mid or high end gear (which per se not only makes him look like a fool, he should also be considered disqualified to even speak about balance).

I bet he gets destroyed by a Nagant when facing those sweat lords anyway.
“Nagant OP”-post, when?

7 Likes

As Grey’s friend, I must say that he is more vocal about his concerns than most of us.
But I will agree that imbalance in this game is a serious issue, the more faction I play, the more obvious it becomes that symmetrical balancing doesn’t exist (SF are faction unique, there is a tank in every campaign that is far better than its counter part) but devs also suck at asymmetrical balancing.
Adding more potentially game breaking equipment is only fuel to the fire.

1 Like

Thanks That sometime equipment have different performance from their counterpart, immagine if everything was 1:1 the same just another skin, so much fun…

1 Like

My opinion is, equipment balance is kinda irrelevant even now. At least in bigger scale.
It’s always about the simple fact, what faction is more popular atm. I think this way more significant issue that equipment balance.
But I am not saying that equipment balance is fair.

Thank you for new event will try and find time to grind, but started new project and have much less now, but new events always welcome!

Ok, one complaint, are you totally feckin serious with that Brit profile, are we moving to Manga or cartoons, sorry not a fan, also coz most Brits don’t look that that, unless you are thinking of that skinny guy in Love Actually(?) :thinking:

1 Like

Axis may not have meme handheld mortar, which again if used in a room, kills the user too…

But they have 4 men Chad Italian flamethrowers II squads.

Now, that’s good room cleaning.

But seriously. For your own good. Stop referring yourself as an axis soldier saying “we” all the time.

You’re not an axis soldier. You’re merely a player who self restricts yourself into not enjoying other factions offered to you… The axis faction doesn’t care about your loyalty, because it’s just a game…

Again, seriously just go try other factions. You might be surprised at how fun you could have.

9 Likes