Armory: New challenge!

yea and people complain flamethrower are “too” strong even tho they all sit in a room not even moving out and camp in a room
note: if i was defending i would actively go out just to kill as many as i can unless enemy are on point

1 Like

You sure you purchased it?

The battlepass can be completed in 20-30 days once purchased because you can do 9 task at day instead of 3

i havent buy the new one but after 2 bp i still have 1.2k so now im gonna buy it after i finish all the reward which is 75 stage so after 25 day then i will either
1.make a topic with proof that i didnt get my 100 gold after i bought it
2.nothing happen cause it work the way it suppose to
oh and i dont usually play everyday so it gonna take me more than 25 day

1 Like

Just bought 10 TT-33 yesterday in Stalingrad so I think Im gonna pass and get semi Breda because I could use the fire power in Tunisia.

2 Likes

Oh we do but we don’t have 18 shots like the Soviets do and they could just go find an ammo box reload and start the whole system all over again or have an Engineer as a friend and just say I need another ammo box.

And you and I know how broken that thing is especially when people Start working together with it there’s a reason why you can’t reload grenade launchers.

RMN protip, give it to infantry in engineer squad, drop it and pick it up with engineers. You will lack other weapon but for spamming RMN it’s ideal. Now with those event pistols even better.

Same can be done with luftfaust, do drop it pick up weapon from ground when holding it, pick up with engineer and enjoy.

I don’t think You need that for every side and in each squad though, just take one granade launcher to have good long range room clearing option

Thats why i kinda like RMN trade offs, low ammo or no good other weapon. It’s also harder to aim without high ground. Luftfaust go straight in line, deadly in chokepoints and corridors.

I would buy all RMN’s i could for other factions don’t get me wrong, i just don’t think it’s needed to balance it

Oh great you just spilled all the beans do you want it to be nerfed so we can’t do it anymore now

And any of the alpha testers who see this or game testers who see this it took you a real long time to find this glitch well we’ve been having fun with it but someone decided to spill the beans so it looks like the fun is over.

And you traitor you couldn’t just let the Germans have something to fight back or make it fair so you decide to sink the whole ship and ruin everyone’s fun now by doing this well if it gets patched out we all know who to blame it’s you you traitor

I was considering deleting it, but now You just sound too funny. Want me to spill more beans?

5 Likes

I’m not sure really because once we get to steam things are going to become much worse and more bugs will be found with this games track record so maybe having it all out in the open will fix this game but I’m probably being too optimistic.

Can’t leave all the pieces there for them to do no work they have to do some work themselves.

Ey cringelord, no secret revealed; it’s well known among the player base. And the Alpha testers know for sure.

“we” …

6 Likes

Least Psycho german main in a forum.

5 Likes

@Shiivex

I am officially a rat. :point_up::nerd_face:

3 Likes

I’m not being paid for my information and it’s gonna be a problem one way or another once we get to steam and I think at least steam will try rewarding anyone to report glitches there at least.

I think some people already knew you are a rat so I don’t see a difference but do you at least have a hat.

I wonder if that feature of more tasks a day is premium exclusive or purchased battle pass. I always have both so i dunno.

Dude.

You clearly never used the thing. If anything it’s more dangerous for the user than the target… my soldiers equipped with this always end up dead by themselves.

And sometimes. My bots who have it, friendly kill me…

Stop it with your main mentality already.

5 Likes

They were right, I am DF’s asset. :disguised_face:

Did they give you a fancy hat Because if so it was probably a fair trade.

You need only purchase the battlepass

2 Likes

5 Likes