Armory event

Looks like what happens for me as well.

Event would be perfect… If it wasn’t for that crap rng.

@1942786 you know we don’t like random luck based things, yes?

1 Like

So you play, you play and you play but get bad rng. They made it this way so you are more likely to pay.

2 Likes

my first 5000 and I got my gewehr 98 with the sexy magazine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s actually kinda slick cuz it’s actually not just another Thompson, it’s more of a carbine/AR like the Kiraly since it’s chambered in .30 with a 20 round mag and a really fast firerate. Kicks more too so it feels kind of like a kiraly in a way, I’m loving it.

Yeah it’s fast, accurate and hard hitting, but it needs quite some trigger discipline… It spits out whole clips in a heartbeat.

@1942786 any chances this Tommy can be patched to become a 30rds version, if we promise to behave?

2 Likes

Did one exists? I’m really curious, it’s quite unique (which I love!) The magazine is more rectangular than squareish, due to the cartridges it contains. I wonder if they made 30, or more, rounds version.

Isn’t that basically just an m2 carbine

12 500

Eh, idk. According to Forgotten Weapons, this one was just a low effort conversion from AOC to take part in the competition for a carabine, but without really trying because they knew the Thompson base was far too heavy to meet army requirements.

1 Like

well, as it’s the second day that i played loosely, i like the event.

concept is kinda nice, ( even though i’m not a huge fan of rng ) but rewards are awesome. and doesn’t require too much from not very good players. so they can play, and have this thing running in background while giving rewards.

very nice.

I like that the event allows to get progress regardless of what campaign you’re playing.
I hope that the issue of being unable to transfer acquired weapons will be fixed (acquired 1, and it looks like that it will be all, as I won’t be able to play for a week).

You can keep collecting silver with it I think. Never have enough of those…

1 Like

I like it, but I don’t like the sight so much, and I think my Carcano 1891 is actually better

2 Likes

i really like this event… no stupid missions, just play and you get all rewards…

1 Like

Event finished this morning, and then farmed it for as many orders and other things that I could get.

Happy owner of 4 98 War Mod Rifles in Stalingrad and another MKB(W).

Can’t wait to see what the next event brings in. Some more premium like squads would be most welcome.

2 Likes

Update on random drops:

Currently at 80k mark, got the second blue ticket at 70 or 75k.

I received 1 order for event weapon but can’t buy the event weapon its bugged or something, does anyone had this problem?

Yes the sights are a little bit odd. I would like to see more ways to mod weapons with othher equipment like other sights, different kinds of ammunition etc… .
But it has quite a punch and a large magazine.

Plsease balance the game Keofox, player who just join the game are being masscared by high level, the game is lossing potential custoemrs, plsease do something about it!

1 Like