Are we only going to have the loot box for a month or it is going to be a permanent thing in future?

I think I spend too much. 30k silver and all I get is garbage.I think with my ability I can only draw 2 boxes/day from now on(best case scenario). Is this loot box thing going to be a permanent option in future? Or it will only happen for thos month?

1 Like

The box will return

2 Likes

yea dont spend rn just save up silver i spend like 500k now and got only 4 unique thing

unless you have million of silver of course then do what you like with them

how do you even get the box at all?

what you mean? it just in the shop

1 Like

It will come and go

Just like in WT it will come back every few months usually 2-3 times a year for few weeks. So better go back to farming Silver once it’s gone.

well i will be hoarding silver and not miss a single event if i can (the only squad i miss are the first ever event sqaud and that hurt tbh)

[quote=“noktinnky_noktin, post:3, topic:151483, full:true”]
yea dont spend rn just save up silver i spend like 500k now and got only 4 unique thing

[quote]

That is very good luck, and well ahead of the odds!

I hope not. Im from the Netherlands meaning I cant even use this stupit system. Like I would gradly spend more time in the game or even some money but nope. I hate this …

For the Netherlands it’s interesting…it becomes a 5000 silver XP booster

There is no problem if you live in NL.
Just select “I dont live in NL” and you will get random rewards just like everybody else.

2 Likes

Yeah I found out due to your post thanks!