Anniversary of the Gewehr 98's adoption

Darn I missed it! What’d he say?

Please give the Allied Forces a hand of love.

2 Likes

Probably something about 100 round mg 42

5 Likes

No I was talking about the state of the world and how we can’t have Nazi symbols in public anymore

1 Like

Greyparrots

1h

Spoiler

ler

guadalkanal883x479

Finally some German art after so long and now we also need something for Japan and maybe the Italians as well.

And if anyone’s wondering why I’m annoyed about their art it’s because most of it is around the allied or the Soviets perspectives not the Germans or Italians or the Japanese.

and there’s more than just Soviet or allied players playing this game you know

2 Likes

Well most of them are event based

1 Like

That is true but you have to show both sides instead of just one instead of worrying about politics or censorship

2 Likes

Yes yes very tragic. Censorship sucks no matter what it is

3 Likes

And I can’t remember at the moment where it was but there was a picture that someone showed where if you turn on sensor mode you end up having a square in a Nazi flag so apparently we’re fighting Roblox instead of Nazis

4 Likes

Yep. Indeed there’s double censorship, hilarious.

6 Likes

Yep this is how history truly happen the allies and the French and the British and the Soviets were fighting the dreaded roadblocks and they were threatening to take over the world and that’s clearly what happened in history.

3 Likes

This reminds me of @Kaisershlacht. Used to always have the Kaiser as avatar :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah censorship in any form is retarded. “Oh no, the swastika, how horrific and terrifying! I can’t play this game anymore because of nazism!” Said no history nerd or gamer ever. Just let things be as they’re supposed to. If anyone has any problems with accurate portrayals of history then let them be bullied online for their sensitive feelings and stupid opinions

4 Likes

How dare you say that you’re ruining history because how history actually happened was the allies and the Soviets stop Roblox from taking over the world

2 Likes

“Coldheat and the historical Panther he personally caused the censorship of:”
Monkey-Puppet

4 Likes

yea i still think they should use the better flag version that look like the real thing but with iron cross (hell it even in game on some poster and other game do use that so idk what the problem with that is)

Maybe i should make a topic petitioning to this?

3 Likes

Why are you spreading misinformation the only thing that happened in World War 2 was against Roblox and the allies and the Soviets and the Americans saved us from Roblox

4 Likes

Then why are you flagging? Kinda hyperbolic.

1 Like

Please add the option to buy the Italian officer’s sword for the Germany and British infantry Officer sword for Allies. Not everybody got them - don’t let the merge cause another inequality between pre-merge and post-merge players.

19 Likes

yea i want these tbh lucky i have at least 1 Italian sword