Allow customization for vehicles per battle

Although I am not trying to make Gaijin big bucks, there are times, I would like to buy my Stug desert camo for Tunisia, winter camo for Moscow etc

Don’t flame, happy to discuss below.

8 Likes

Firstly, we need at least option to buy camo for premium/event vehicles. Since you are unable to do so for majority of them.

But I completely support this “different camos for different biomes” suggestions.

6 Likes

i was thinking just about that.

and… at the same time we should have more selection for all vehicles too.

because it’s really sad having no camo for the panzer IV f2, majority of panzer IIIs or soviet low tier vehicles. or in other instances we have no selection what so ever.

can’t even paint of gray majority of my favorite vehicles…

speaking of customization for vehicles;

i really think this should be a thing :eyes: :

5 Likes

Tanks should have changing camo in all maps just like soldiers. Winter maps would provide grey/white camo, desert maps would provide tan camo, urban maps would have grey camo, and forest maps would get green/ tricolor camo

6 Likes

I agree, it’s very frustrating when I’m in Stalingrad with a green/brown camouflage or my Puma with a bright dunkelgelb.

I also dislike the fact that some vehicles have now lost their “base” camouflage patterns and have now been turned into just straight Dunkelgelb. We had a simple and cool camo and now nothing? What gives! Big bummer tbh.

1 Like