Allies Tunisia

Were? Thompson :rofl:

Ba perform the same for all faction, next if you like BA of a faction more is a your preference

Is fine

Is an automatic rifle is the american Fg42 for be simplest

The M1928 USMC and M3 Grease Gun are amazing, The Type 1 SMG, Type 1 SMG 1930, and Type 100/40 are dogshit, the only good Jap Sub gun is Type 2a.

Aim assist values are different across each nation, Japanese, Russian, and Italian Bolt-Actions have the highest aim assist values.

False.

This assumption might only be true for other console players, as @61839981 stated elsewhere, smgs are appreciated very differently on console and on pc.

• Pc players can easily control Japanese smgs, like we can easily control ppsh41. Like we can aim ourselves using any type of firearm.

Japanese weapons ARE very good, seriously on par with USA ones. And I didn’t even mention the Gundam semi auto AT rifle of death star doom…

Im not talking about the recoil im talking about TTK the Jap Submachine Guns are weak and shoot slow as hell.

The Type 2a is good though.

But they aren’t…

They’re easy to control, do more damage than other similar smgs (because buffs reasons), almost all come with bayonets, are more accurate than grease gun, and some even have 50 bullets mags…

Uh… well I doubt grease gun shoots any faster… or reisling something (can miss a barn with that one)

Now if you said “I prefer USA smgs” I’d be fine with…

Because all you’re stating is your opinion, nothing more. Certainly not facts…

:person_shrugging:

M3 kills in 2-3 shots while my Type 1 SMG kills in 5-6.

Also the Jap Submachine Guns are inaccurate as hell aswell (except the Type 2a)