All your replays!

Lightning

5 Likes

Rewind is not working, and sometimes the replay starts following someone else and I can’t switch back to myself :-/

Other than that (sigh), nice :wink:

Very very frightening.

2 Likes
4 Likes

so… aren’t we gonna question the fact that you apparently shoot the machinegun port, but in the replay, it looked like you somehow got through the right plate ( from the driver ? )

no wonder why people claim that others cheat, because the replay it self is not " accurate " from what happened.

regardless, good shot :+1:

regarding this whole topic,

i’m… a bit disappointed.

as the portal it’s really anti-user-friendly for many reasons.

first and fore most, i can’t view custom matches.
second of all, no playback feature, and third, why do we need to go on a different portal/site instead of having each replay saved automatically?

which we would then be able to either remove or view?

2 Likes

Soviet soldier Loading DT Machine Gun

1 Like

Is this a PC only feature. I’m on console and would like to use the feature. Hoping you guys didn’t shaft console players again

2 Likes

Hi good morning, I just wanted to suggest that you fix the problem of backing up or forwarding the replays or placing them at a certain time during playback. Also the cameras are blocked when rotating 360 degrees, so I invite you to try for yourself the player and rotate the camera and you will see that you find a limit where the camera is blocked.

P.S. Allow precise depth of field adjustment with exact values.

Greetings and good work, it would be nice to include in each update a mention of the time invested to add it.

6 Likes

Thank you for this change!

7 Likes

Can console players access this?

open score using tab, leftclick on your name “follow player” .

I have such a problem, replays never launch… Happens just nothing. Help… I would love see it

True

glad to know some one has been watching, the server connection is either getting worse or my service provider has been skimping

1 Like

Nice. I’m glad this update came out.

I guess here are some screenshots I think look okay.

3 Likes

I don’t have to play squads mode to be able to watch the replay, I hate squads mode.

1 Like

Seems to be some major issues with stored replays.

If I check the box for only my own replays, some games I been part of don’t show up. If I search manually for them (worst thing ever when you need to load 101 pages to get an hour back in time) I can find it.

Then other replays don’t seem to be stored at all. Had a good game today when I logged in around 12:49 (according to game log GMT+1) and I cannot find any game at all from that timepoint where I taken part +/- 10 minutes of start time.

Filtering also seems odd, some games in a certain mode is only shown when you don’t filter on missions, and if you filter on that specific mission, they are not visible anymore.

Honestly, it’s all wrong, I hope they fix it soon.

very cool option!!!thanks a lot!!!