All systems go, commanders

End of the first quarter is cometh ya’ll, which means a new release in upon us. Get ready for paratroopers and new Normandy map. I’m thinking paratroopers will play a major role on this new map.

1 Like

@1942786 Is the new Normandy map Battle of Fort Eben-Emael?

Dude its a mech, where you see a paratroopers plane?

Read even the news, it say “all system go” thise is a modified quote from mechwarrior, the original is “all system nominal”

I am leaning more towards mech because in the video the vehicle has a slit viewing port, which aircraft do not have. Even if it is not a mech it is going to be terrestrial based.

The animation shows that the machine has two engines, and the styling of the dashboard indicates late 18th or late 19th century.

The whole video is a hint, not actual footage from the game.

Please dont that rude, everyone Is free to say what they think it could be :smiley:

As crazy at it is, there we’re events we fight against a big Snail trying to take over the world

1 Like

Ok but i still want know where people see car,submarine and plane, because this can mean my immagination is scrapping the barrel after 25y of honorable service

1 Like

The closest i can come up with is a Porsche tiger because 2 engines, sdkfz 251 because the revs per minute dial is EXACTLY the same and it has vision ports or its just a mech

Ameteurs… We’re obviously flying a battleship

3 Likes

Are you assuming that video shows actual game footage of the actual cockpit - it’s not. As Keofox hinted the clue is in the labels. Labels say engine left, center, and right. Thats all.

1 Like

Uplink established. Welcome Brigador

1 Like

I’m not sure what it is but I think it’s about to attack the Enterprise.

1 Like

So it’s a magnet… :slight_smile:

Hopefully it’s not some kind of nonsensical 1. April event with not enough interesting rewards. I am not into those kind of things imho.

I was joking, but still. I lowkey do want to play on one. It’d be silly time manning all of the stations. But it’d probably kill your teams chances on the attack if you lost it

1 Like

Elefant/Ferdinand.

I dont quite see why April fools would have to be announced with a teaser.

I’m more curious on how much time do you spend on April fool projects. I know Gaijin does different April fool events every year for a long time. And are pretty wellmade. It in some ways, surpassed lots of paid contents. Meanwhile as we all see, you postponed QA for economy/progression for the release to late April? Are you spending so much time on April fool event?

I hope they added some huge tanks. Like the ratte or something like that.

They do in war Thunder since at least half a decade

1 Like