Aircraft suspended weapon rebalance (sent back for rework)

Finally, nerfing airplane loadouts would be detrimental to the overall balance of game mechanics. If loadouts are weakened, it would be much harder to find a level playing field where all players are on an equal footing. Furthermore, it would cause less diversity in the game, as all players may default to one “best” loadout instead of experimenting with different strategies.

In conclusion, airplanes loadouts are an essential part of the gameplay experience in games involving airplane combat. They give players the autonomy to customize their own playstyle, add a layer of complexity and depth to the game, and contribute to the overall balance of the game mechanics. Therefore, game developers should refrain from nerfing airplane loadouts and instead focus on exploring new and creative ways to improve the gameplay experience.

2 Likes

It’s relative value to the f2p content remains the same.

Also you can always throw some posters, pfp, gold and other trinkets to prevent pleb from a revolt.
So far works fine.

4 Likes

ugh. Sorry, as a Pilot and an Infantryman, not really liking the loadout changes 8(

I was hoping for loadout selections on planes, not dumbing down loadouts :cry:

(spoiled from war thunder and having all loadouts available)

6 Likes

Not making pointless shttstorms about literally everything isn’t mentality of our playerbase.
I couldn’t care less about things like this anymore, but it would be definitely hilarious to observe. xD

1 Like

what a shit chang. all attackers nerfed, we need more bombs and able to choose loadout giving more options. You need much bombs to hit anything, especially since can’t bomb through indestructible buildings. Worthless change and unecessary since this only affect campaigns which will be removed anyway, so why is someone working on this unwanted change?

3 Likes

Short term sacrifice for long term game improvement.
But some ppl will deffend their (overpriced) stuff at all cost.

For all I care I can get my account wiped clean if this means we get a deployment system I mentioned so many times.

1 Like

Many changes are kinda justified but this?

Like if this aircraft wasn’t the only fighter plane on Axis side with any bombs, while Allies have now 2 fighters La-5FN (2x 50kg bombs) and La-7 (2x 100kg bombs). You better change loadout of the Bf-109 G-10, remove gunpods and add 50kg bombs, that would be much better to “even” the sides.

also this

why not add like the rest of the Ju-87 family extra 4x SC50 to that single SC250

3 Likes

mhh…

gotta see how it will play out,

as, in the new merge, will probably make more sense based on the positioning / place of br.

as for now, i don’t use cas as i used to, but would require more precise " work " for pilots to perform. which that’s a + from me.

1 Like

Are P47D-22-RE twitch drop plane going to be unchanged? If that’s the case then people that have them will have better plane over a free P47D 6vs4 rockets and same bomb

1 Like

inb4 a mistype.

You’ve already spent more monney on this plane than it’s worth so I don’t see a problem.

Also you will get a poster for your noble sacrifice or something.

1 Like

why?
why they are nerfing everything ?
To prevent farming stupid bots?
And more incentive to suicide diving.
No reason to back to resupply point.

5 Likes

If the 50kg aren’t almost useless now using them is even more pointless…
Facepalm
Good that I haven’t obtained the Gold Order P-51D-5 NA.
One reason to buy it was getting 2x 500 lbs bombs early on but now I skip :slight_smile:

they even mistook Il—2 (1941)s’ bomb

1 Like

I’m sure that no one takes your stupid ideas seriously, but I laughed at your naivety thanks)

Would be great. Considering it should give you different BR maybe too hard to code? For now…

Honestly instead of this weird change you could buff AA buildable damage against the planes, and add 2 AA truck slots that would act like Motorbikes so you could have 2 tanks and 2 AA trucks at the same time.

1 Like

@1431948
Also also, if not ballance it this way, your plane will simply get nerfed like I explained above.

So you can either spawn less often with a good plane or more often with a bad plane.
Decide witch option is more worth your monney.

Have the digital planners been drinking again?
The weakening of the Air Force’s ability to fight against the ground is understandable. It is also supportable by the players.
But, a great deal of detail has not been taken into account. Is it because the numerical planners are not capable of logic?
For example:

1. the logical relationship between the Ju87 B-2, D-3, D-5 and R-2, their growth and characteristics?
  2. the logical relationship between the P51D-5, P51C-10???
    3.Why aren’t there fewer rockets for the U.S. Army? PG-1, P-38J-15?
  3. are the gold card aircraft stands included in this update? I-16 24?
  4. is the Gold Premium Aircraft Corps included in this update? Because at the beginning the BF109 Gold Corps was also 1SC250→4SC50.
  5. will the event bonus corps such as P-47D-22-RE be adjusted as well?
  6. is the A-1/U2 of me410 more useless? Or will his weighting factor be significantly lower? and Me 410 B-1?
  7. are the FAB-50sv and SC50kg still less lethal than regular grenades?
  8. why no mention of the SBD-3, Mosquito FB.MK.VI, Beaufighter Mk IV? what about the Tunisian A-20G-25? How is the numerical plan for them defined?
  9. FW 190 D-9 and BF 110 C-7, Are brain folds used to think about numerical planning?
    @1942786
6 Likes

resupply distance should definitely be looked at after this IMO. Some maps feel so far to resupply

8 Likes