Aircraft Carriers

Binoculars 2.0

as a old shiivex once stated.

my fun, first, always.

and baby steps. that guy say baby steps alot.

it would be fun if we could sink enemy aircraft carriers. and rewarded with no enemy aircraft for 5 minutes.

Adding aircraft carrier take off/landing in the Pacific Campaign… this is curious… People already saying to add take off and landing from runways on the other campaigns but problem is its TOO time consuming for aircraft to do that in Enlisted IMO.

Aircraft (particularly bombers) can be very devastating BUT its only in spurts … the time it takes to go back and resupply ammo and/or dogfight usually makes it difficult to sustain an attack. That’s why you often see so many people using them to suicide bomb… clear an objective then get back on foot to make a push. Using squads on foot and/or tanks you don’t have to leave the objective as often. So in other words I don’t know that adding more time (taking off/landing) will be viable or work well in Enlisted with as fast paced the fight is.

1 Like

Yes! I am so happy to finally see these coming to the game. Great job.

moscow stuka has 7.92mm machine guns which are only suitable against infantry, you won’t accomplish much with them against an aircraft…

Ridiculous

I still dont know how much fun landing and taking off will be if you consider how slow planes are.

1 Like

Immersion does not balance the game. Currently, no one plays fighters, and very few play bombers while being completely useless for their team. I also suggest you keep insults to yourself. Before calling others bad or noobs, look in a mirror.

what you on about balance? this was about flying immersion. and yes it’s totally bad player if can’t fly an use proper. And yeah I look myself in the mirro hence my opinion. 90% of time im top 1-2 in team and it’s always the top 3-4 players on a team that are good 4-7 are ok and rest are noobs, thatä’s in my experience from game, and I’ve played it ALOT. Anytime me or other top players of team get in a plane it’s carnage. When a noob, they kill nothing and crash. But is what should be, machines bit harder to get full use of and as it should be.

Apart from the aforementioned and totally ridiculous P 400 and presumably any other imperial Japanese army or other non-carrier capable aircraft taking off from aircraft carriers which would be completely immersion breaking nobody has asked about the float plans…???

Hey Devs, there appears to be a problem in taking off from the Carrier, posted bug report elsewhere in the forum. SBD-3 crashes irrespective of settings, Take Off Flaps, Full Power, Gear Up, Combat Flaps all tested in different combinations for same result (cannot test in Practice, as plane starts in air).

On reaching Level 16 some weeks ago, I was able to take off just with Full Power, didn’t need to change flaps or anything, too easy! Now crashes no matter what is used. Another player has reported same problem.

This will come when again in carries over the carriers from a Warthunder Mobile, to desktop